Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Champions League

1st qualifying round: Dinamo vs Valur (Iceland)
2nd qualifying round: Dinamo/Valur vs Omonia (Cyprus)

Europa Conference League

All Croatian teams are starting from the second qualifying round

2nd qualifying round: Rijeka vs Saint Julia (Andorra) / Gzira United (Malta)
Osijek vs Pogon Szczecin (Poland)
Hajduk Split vs Tobol (Kazakhstan)

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
Dinamo will play his first match against Valur in only two days. Do you think that we'll see the DZ players from the NT in this match, or they'll be rested?

·
dinamo67
9,939 Posts
So concentrated on the national team, that I've forgotten about all this. Dinamo should go through even if some players are rested.

·
Registered
70,119 Posts
Dinamo will play his first match against Valur in only two days. Do you think that we'll see the DZ players from the NT in this match, or they'll be rested?
Gavranovic and the Croatia players will not play, the two Macedonians (Ademi and Ristovski) are available

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,878 Posts
Dinamo and Valur will be on today at 1PM EST. For those stateside, do ESPN/Fox or another streaming service pickup these earlier qualifiers?

·
dinamo67
9,939 Posts
So Dinamo win 3-2. Had a chance to go up 4-0 with a penalty, but Ademi missed. He tried getting the hattrick but wasn't meant to be. Anyway we did the compassionate thing and let this unknown team score 2 goals in the last 2 minutes.
We didn't play with our full team but still how do you let a team like this get 2 goals on you in 2 minutes.

Fully confident we'll finish it off at the away match lol.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
How is Dinamo going to stack up to Omonia?

·
Registered
6,878 Posts

·
dinamo67
9,939 Posts
Weren't people saying the same thing a few years back when you guys played Skenderbeu in UEL? ;)
My comments don't often reflect what I really believe. I like to put out an optimistic mindset. 😁

Like I said in the Dinamo thread, I don't see us doing much with our backline.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts