Registered
4,824 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know I’m late to the party. Sorry, having kids does that but I’m back. Plus you guys are better than the commies and srbi that go to croatiansports.

How about that game vs Krasnodar? Petkovic was absolutely incredible. I think they gave him an 8.5 rating. Easily should’ve been 9.5. When he wants to play, he plays like a beast. Ali kad nece, nece. Pravi dalmoš😂

How do you guys see next week playing out?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I know I’m late to the party. Sorry, having kids does that but I’m back. Plus you guys are better than the commies and srbi that go to croatiansports.

How about that game vs Krasnodar? Petkovic was absolutely incredible. I think they gave him an 8.5 rating. Easily should’ve been 9.5. When he wants to play, he plays like a beast. Ali kad nece, nece. Pravi dalmoš😂

When Petkovic wants to play he is top class. Seems like bigger the game the better he plays. I still remember the game against Slovakia where he absolutely destroyed a top defender in Skriniar.

·
dinamo67
9,673 Posts

We better finish the job at home after scoring 3 away and getting the win. No excuses.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
WhoScored.com's rating evaluation of Petković against FC Krasnodar

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Croatia has actually moved up two spots with Dinamo's two wins though 15th place is still too distant for this season (though next season it again becomes a realistic target). Interestingly the teams from the 17th-20th ranked countries all have one club remaining in Europe, but as you can see its all still pretty tight

15. Cyprus 27.750
16. Serbia 26.760
17. Switzerland 26.225 (Young Boys EL)
18. CROATIA 25.675 (Dinamo EL)
19. Czech Rep 25.600 (Slavia EL)
20. Greece 25.600 (Olympiakos)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Dinamo get a difficult draw with Spurs. Spurs dismantled Wolfsberg playing with some reserves like Bale and Ali. Anything can happen but expecting Spurs to win both games.

·
Registered
22,650 Posts
Bring on Spurs.

PS Bale's monster contract is probably quite a few multiples more than the combined Dinamo team. Loved him at his prime for Real, but he is absolute crap now.

·
Registered
22,650 Posts
I cijeli zivot svoj smo bili z Dinamom!! Na na na na na na na na

Solid first half. Great performance and Livakovic with another clean sheet. Draw is tomorrow. I would’ve loved to get CZ
Would have been great to pummel them yet again. But alas, like their NT, they'll be watching us from the comfort of their couches.:coffee:

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Not that it matters with no fans but there are reports the home match will be played in a neutral venue, also the fixtures could be reversed as UEFA don’t want Spurs and Arsenal playing at home on the same day

81 - 100 of 139 Posts