Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Lost 2-1. Couldn't find a consistently good stream to watch but based on what i saw, Dinamo didn't play well. Expected better from Petkovic and shouldnt have taken off Majer imo. Hope they do everything next to get into Europa League

·
No pain - No gain.
4,235 Posts
Petkovic is pretty lazy... Horrible to watch... What a waste of talent, he's talented but how is this possible to play lazy as he play !

Reactions: croamturbo

·
No pain - No gain.
4,235 Posts
Again DZ has lost a game where basically, they're far better...

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Good luck in the EL. I guess Dinamo will win it...?

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hajduk beat Renova 1:0, fairly comfortable for the most part other than the final 15-20 minutes where there was some pressure, overall not a good enough squad to challenge Galatasaray in the next round. This is shaping up to be a terrible year, all five teams did not improve at all other than Osijek brining in Bjelica but we'll see if he has immediate impact today against Basel

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Osijek for third season in a row out on their first attempt, tale of two halves, Basel dominated the first half and were up two goals, Osijek dominated the second half but couldn’t do enough. Osijek finally work up hiring Bjelica but for all the hype they get they have done as poorly as Hajduk last few seasons without the same criticism

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hajduk play Galatasaray away next round
Rijeka will play Kolos (Ukraine) at home, they beat Aris in Greece today, their first ever Euro win
Lokomotiva will go to Sweden to play Malmo

Tomorrow Dinamo will learn their playoff opponent in the EL, their potential opponents are: Celtic/Riga/Tre Fiori, Ludogorets Razgrad, Legia Warsaw/Drita, Sheriff/Dundalk, Djurgardens/Cluj, Sarajevo/Buducnost, KI/Dinamo Tbilisi, Floriana/Flora, Ararat/Celje, KuPS/Suduva or KF Tirana

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
All is well in Dinamo land as they draw the winner of Floriana (MLT)/Flora Tallinn (EST) at home for the playoff. Rijeka if they advance will face the winner of Copenhagen (DEN)/Piast (POL), Hajduk if they somehow progress will face the winner of Willem II (NED)/Rangers (SCO) while Loko would face Granada (ESP)/Lokomotiv Tbilisi (GEO)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Petkovic is pretty lazy... Horrible to watch... What a waste of talent, he's talented but how is this possible to play lazy as he play !
He really needs to improve his work rate, otherwise if he goes back to play in a petica league, he'll face the same problem again being unable to hold down a first team place.

I believe we would've gone through in two legs. That's just my opinion.

I didn't watch the game though, but I gotta ask is Zoran Mamic gonna fire himself?
I thought so too! Fradi deserved to win on the day but quite obvious to me Dinamo with the superior ability and could have saved their bacon with a second leg. Zoran Mamic...🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Embarrassing performance by Lokomotiva losing 5:0 to Malmö and not having a shot on target until the 88th minute

Hajduk holding firm in Istanbul for now but neither side threatening too much, Gala not playing the strongest team though

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hajduk lost 2:0 to Galatasaray after two late goals, deserved win for the Turks, that stupid Hajduk youtube channel is actually congratulating the players and coaches so had to shut it off

Rijeka currently in ET in the middle of a rain storm, this could be an embarrassing day for HNL clubs, hard to see anything but penalty kicks on an unplayable pitch

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Rijeka score just before HT of the extra time, they should be able to hold on now, not sure how either side can play on this field, it will be basically a long ball fest

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Rijeka managed to win 2:0 so two Croatian teams left in the EL playoffs

Dinamo will host Flora Tallinn
Rijeka will go to Copenhagem

·
dinamo67
9,673 Posts
Good to see at least one of our teams win. I dont expect Rijeka to get past Copenhagen though. Dinamo should progress comfortably but our never know lol.

·
Registered
69,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Rijeka saved HNL season, even if they don’t get much in the group stages. Not sure how much Dinamo can do, what helps them is their seeding

21 - 40 of 139 Posts