·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Here's hoping :)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hajduk Chicago said:
Jozic stated that Zivkovic's replacement is most likely Saric, even if Simic is healthy and fit to play.
lol... you are now being ridicilous... why do you think Saric would play instead of Zivkovic? Because Saric can play winger... and Simic or Simunic can not... why do you need a winger? to be able to run from the defence into attack... Simic instead of Zivkovic would be just another static defender

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Ma boli me kurac vise!

Trabju igrati Vugrinec,Rapajic i Olic!

to nam je jedina sansa!

·
Registered
520 Posts
spwolf said:

lol... you are now being ridicilous... why do you think Saric would play instead of Zivkovic? Because Saric can play winger... and Simic or Simunic can not... why do you need a winger? to be able to run from the defence into attack... Simic instead of Zivkovic would be just another static defender

Hey man, that's not me talkng. I got that from an article, hence the phrase "Jozic stated". Just wanted to state tha Saric looks like he's gonna get the spot. Don't get all sensitive. However, if Jozic goes with 3 men in the back instead of 4, I'd expect Simic to play.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
majstor said:
Ma boli me kurac vise!

Trabju igrati Vugrinec,Rapajic i Olic!

to nam je jedina sansa!
yess,majstore,they know italian football first 2,and olic is explosiv and fast player who will play pressing,all team must play pressing

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hajduk Chicago said:

Don't get all sensitive. However, if Jozic goes with 3 men in the back instead of 4, I'd expect Simic to play.
right, but he wouldnt replace Zivkovic in that case... Zivkovic's place in 3-5-2 is as a winger on the right midfield side......

·
Registered
520 Posts
spwolf said:

right, but he wouldnt replace Zivkovic in that case... Zivkovic's place in 3-5-2 is as a winger on the right midfield side......
I agree, but he would have to replace Zivkovic, because Zivkovic is not playing against Italy. He is out one game. Have you forgotten already? :)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i guess its too hard to read your own quote that I was replying to? or do you need it in pictures or something?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Beat Italy?

Though JureM has gotten me pulling for you guys since the winter, I won't have to root for you much longer if you don't play with a little more intensity and pace.

You got hosed by the ref in the last game, but the ref won't be a factor if everybody doesn't pick it up a little against the Italians.

IMHO, I think some fans are a little harsh on Suker. He is older and slower and out of his prime. But he's still a hard nosed player who seems good to me. I probably don't remeber him at his best like you guys.

Best of luck!

Oldplayer

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Thanks for posting Oldplayer...welcome to the Croatian Board. And the funny thing is that we here are pretty much in agreement that we do have to step it up if we want to move on.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am portuguese and have been watching croatia play since 1996 when i first saw them at euro 1996. I have always liked your team and liked the way you played. You had a pretty shi.t game against mexico and got a stuiped red card in the 60th min. I think you will play smarter in the second game against itlay and play with a little more magic like in 1998. I dont think croatia is as strong in the offence as they were in 1998 but your defence is alot stronger and should be used to your advantage like the way Italy plays. I think you guys can come back from a game one upset and win just like portugal will on monday. Good luck and I hope you guys win . From your friendly neighborhood portuguese guy.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Guys I wish you a good game tomorrow, I hope you will beat those spagheti boys(no offence), and than who knows, with some luck you will go through!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
thanks Walter,
and i wish Slovenia the best of luck as well. I think they may still pull it off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts