Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Croatia needs to win and preferably by as many goals as they can. Ecuador would like to go out on a high note

·
Banned
692 Posts
Croatia needs to win by X:X-1 where X is one more goal than Italy scores on Mexico or by a 2 goal margin

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Re: Re: Croatia vs Ecuador Official Match Thread

King Italy said:

They can still make the 2nd Round. Don't give up yet Gab ;)
If Ecuador will go through it will be in the expense of Italy.So one of Gab and you will be unhappy after this match:(

·
Registered
89 Posts
The Italy you'll see against Mexico will be an Italy looking to score goals from the opening(unless Trapattoni did not realize his mistake from the last match they played and let's Mexico take control) ,the same Italy you saw play the last 15 minutes of the Croatia match.I firmly believe if they play offensive they will win by a comfortable margin(Vieri is simply put as good as they come and will probably score at least once).This having been said,it leaves the question open as to who will take the second place.In this context it would all depend if Croatia can beat Ecuador and on goal difference.Sorry Gabemar,but I just don't see a combination of a consecutive Italy defeat and a resounding Croatia loss happening.It must be noted that Mexico are no slouches and COULD cause Italy some problems.This group will have a thrilling end to it as all 4 countries still have a chance of qualifying

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Go Ecuador, a draw is more than enough... for MEXICO
;)
I couldnt agree with you any better than your argument...

Forza MEXICO !!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
croatia just need to win and score 2 goals to make sure they go through...ecuador is a tough team, that doesn't want to go home with nothing...i think croatia can come through...but it will not be easy

·
94,487 Posts
juve 4ever said:
croatia just need to win and score 2 goals to make sure they go through...ecuador is a tough team, that doesn't want to go home with nothing...i think croatia can come through...but it will not be easy
And I dont know why...but my left little toe is twitching, and when that happens, something terrible as Croatia only tying will happen.....Will my toe tell the truth ?? I believe so !! :dielaugh:

·
International
8,545 Posts
Well when Croatia is about to win, I get this extra little tingle in my d*ck and it's tingling so we can expect to win;)

·
94,487 Posts
IVO said:
Well when Croatia is about to win, I get this extra little tingle in my d*ck and it's tingling so we can expect to win;)
Ivo...if that's happening to u right now ... forget about soccer and Croatia and Ecuador..Just go get laid Dude........... :smileani:

·
International
8,545 Posts
I can't get laid, my gf's Italian and I had an argument with her old man, she didn't like that:D

Ah, once a daddy's girl always a daddy's girl.....

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
big game for Croatia, I am confident we'll win, by I don't know if we can do it by two goals. Any result of the other game takes us through, except if Italy win by 1. GO AZZURI !!

Even if Mexico pulls of a win or a draw, GO MEXICO !!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
colocolo said:

And I dont know why...but my left little toe is twitching, and when that happens, something terrible as Croatia only tying will happen.....Will my toe tell the truth ?? I believe so !! :dielaugh:
Well, given who you are rooting for, wouldn't something terrible happening be what you don't want, which in this case may be Croatia winning. :)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
what to say..nothing..hoping that we will beat equador with 2:0,otherwise..i will be angry:mad: but when i saw,many favorites go home..so it will not be disaster if we play a draw,but realistic,equador is not good enought..so i see us in second round,and i'm not blind:tongue:

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is going to be an exciting game to watch, both teams will be going all out on the attack. Too bad i wont be watching it live since ill be cheering on Mexico at the same time.

·
94,487 Posts
Hajduk Chicago said:

Well, given who you are rooting for, wouldn't something terrible happening be what you don't want, which in this case may be Croatia winning. :)
Dude ALL I want is Mexico to advance ... Croatia and Italy for the other spot is fine with me, of course If Ecuador shocks the world even better...If Italy advances great..I love Calcio and follow it weekly...If Croacia wins... great too 'cause Im a fan of Mirko from way back then...If the Conmebol wins Xcellent .. :happy:

I just want Mexico to be in the 2nd round, where they belong !!!

;)

·
94,487 Posts
Game Underway....

Croats and Ecuadorians on their way to Glory and Hell !!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts