Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may 23rd, in vienna.

anyone ever get tix to an away friendly from the savez? am i better off trying through austrian venues? any advice from guys that have made these trips before? anyone want to come with me ;) ?

thanks in advance,

marko

·
Registered
69,078 Posts
Well, better for me then, I got their ticket packages in the mail a few days ago and the motto is "Get you tickets before the bandwagon does" :wallbang: we are not the Yankees here

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
easier to be in Rijeka some days later, btw i think this is a bit useless as a game, Austria has nothing to show us, we have not to face similar opponents and they are not really a powerhouse i would say
may be it's good for an easy win? oh, of course there is no easy win in a friendly for our NT :D
or for try some new players, that may be :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Hopefully by this game Cico finaly cracks and calls up Rapajic, in which he responds by scoring a hat-trick in this game and ends up being a key member(off the bench at first but by the end of it a starter because he is scoring every game) in Croatia's surprising win at World Cup 2006 :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Rijeka or Osijek, but with the last and next upgrades to Kantrida, i cannot think of not receiving a NT game there

for me it's easier to be there for Romania, Wien is too far (i have to pass the whole alps, at least 6 hours), and in Rijeka i have a place where to sleep for free, plus it's 3 hours from vicenza :thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if it comes down to the game being in rijeka, i'd much prefer that and i haven't been yet, so it would be nice to see. it is the case that i do want to take in at least one friendly before the world cup, and a romania game in rijeka should be pretty fun. for home friendlies, tix are available from the hns website when they get put onsale, correct?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts