Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Golmani:
Pletikosa-Piplica
Mlaði i perspektivniji je od Piplice, no, on formu drži utakmicama u Kostreni, Èakovcu, Koprivnici. Tokom sezone ima samo dvije "ozbiljne" utakmice protiv Dinama, na Maksimiru i Poljudi. Tamo, nekadašnji "zlatni Èileanac" spada meðu najbolje "portire" u Bundesligi. Iskustvo, "vruæe" utakmice na strani su Piplice.

Stoperi:
Šimiæ-Hibiæ
"Bez pobjednika", kao veæina vatrenih nije u francuskoj formi, dok je Hibiæ sve bolji. Ne, onaj sa Grbavice iz drugog dijela kada se sve otelo kontroli. Hibiæ iz Atletika, pogotovo u atraktivnim utakmicama je uèinkovit. Godinama je bio najbolji stoper u Hrvatskoj, Tudor mu se kao junior divio...

Napadaèi:
Bokšiè-Topiæ
Boka je uvjerljivo ispred. Na Old Trafordu æe ga dugo pamtiti. Posbno je koban za Bih. U Bolonji nas je potopio. Marko Topiæ odlièno je startao, zabio pet golova, pa se povrijedio. Igra pod injekcijama.

Boèni:
Jarni-Musiæ
Nije to više onaj Jarni koji je tutnjao lijevom stranom. "Francuski" je Jarni sada pod teretom godina, mjesecima je tražio klub, dok se nije skrasio u Panatinaikosu. Iskusniji je i stariji od Musiæa, nije brži. U ofanzivnom je dijelu Musiæ danas konkurentniji, nadomak je "Serije A", uz Oliveiru je zvijezda Koma.

Sredina:
Staniæ-Barbarez
Hrvatski su èelnici sve više zabrinuti zbog sve slabije forme Marija Staniæa, momka sa Stupa. Blistao je "Super Mario" na EP u Engleskoj, bio je još bolji na SP u Francuskoj, no danas je daleko od prijašnje forme. Barbarez je u prednosti, svakom utakmicom podiže formu, svestranošæu zbunjuje selektore, novinare, suparnike...
Kao rijetko ko uspješan je na svim pozicijama.
There we have it, they're a better side than us according to the Bosnian media. They are better in all positions except the attack, where Topic isn't quite as good as Boksic.

They predict a 1-0 Bosnian win.

Most surprising is their Stanic evaluation, and that of Simic, both of whom are, and were, putting up solid preformances in two of the best leagues in the world. Music is supposedly some sort of serie B star, and he's supposed to be quicker than Jarni. Piplica is supposed to be better than Pletikosa, which is a joke. They claim that Pleta doesn't have expirience, but then look at the Champs league qualifiers, the WC qualifiers, the friendlies and Croatian league matches, Stipe has proven himself a class above due to outstanding preformances in those vital games. He is the 'keeper that's conceeded least goals in the WC, while Piplica swallowed 4 against Macedonia (!)

A rather hopefull display from Bosnia's media especially since their team is yet to achieve a noteworthy result in international football. They've allways been oprimists though, and they beleive that Bosnia is better than Croatia, and will show it next week in Zagreb.

I however beleive that their attempts to evaluate the teams are somewhat misguided, to say the least. They just do not play as a team, and their attack is stagnant. They haven't got players the calibre of 90% of our team, players like Boksic, Stanic, Kovac, Simic, Prosinecki etc. etc.

Barbarez is rightfully the best Bosnian to play over there, but even with his outstanding form and workrate, he will easily be dealt with by Simunic, Simic and Kovac. Their lack of a midfield with imagination has made them European easybeats, coupled with their ever leakier defense which managed to concede 4 goals against minnows, Macedonia.

A very peculiar approach by the analysts, and one I hope they will have to swallow. Croatia must pick up it's midfield and attacking presence, and play fluid football like we saw against Ireland, Romania, Belgium and Scotland. We created chances, used the wingers, broke through the middle and caused havoc for their defenders.

Bosnia will fall in Zagreb, by a staggering margin as long as we can put it together when it counts. The WC is a couple of months away, and be sure that Jozic and his team of assistants have something planned to solve our goalscoring woes. I'll post the rest of the Bosnian comparisons as they're printed.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
damn they are optimistic... dont get me wrong, I want them all the best, but going from the team that everyone beats to the team that beats croatia is a huge step... I am pretty sure that even if they do it, it will be due to us, not to them.. dont get me wrong, they have decent 6-7 players, but thats about it

Mentality is kind of interesting really...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Media predictions aside this is a game we have to win and win well.. i mean how high can a teams confidence be when u score like a goal every 2-3 games like we have been doing with the finals just around the corner.. we need momentum going into the WC.

I honestly doubt their defence can hold ours for 90 minutes with them breaking ours as they predict.. thats highly unlikely and just the media milking their own chances.

Realistically croatia is much better and has the experience to be able to win quite comfortably and this is something we now have to put into practice unlike many of our previous games.

I just hope the recent critisism will spark the players and coaching staff into action and we will finally see croatia play the brand of football we know they are capable of ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
half of those players in the bosnian squad would also rather play for Croatia than bosnia, they are just there to have at least some international experience.
and for that music who is he, as well as hibic mate Inter italian seria A and atletico spanish division two, all the bosnian players are better,but they all play in second divisions. 7 or 8 of their players play in the 1 HNL.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Sounds like they are in "the nile".

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Well, there is a ond song here in the US from way back when....."Fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you..." The Bosnian media is just dreaming.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D :D Ljubuski lol.

btw. nice custom title ;)

I found this report funny at first, then felt more than a little disrespected as a Croatia fan.

I mean how do they justify comparing Piplica to Pleta, Hibic to Simic, (Mirsad Hibic was supposed to play for Croatia against Italy in Split, but spraigned an ankle at training that morning, then came on TV to do an interview visibly dissapointed and hoping to play again for us) and Jarni to this superstar Music?

This is just the bottom line, and them petronising Sarajlija Stanic and often (not in this report) implying he is a tritor of sorts. Same treatment is dealt to Zivkovic, Tomac, Kovac, Maric and other BiH Croats.

But, there we have it, an appalingly bias report if ever I saw one. I hope we put 5 down Piplica's throat next week.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Come on guys its a waste of air talking about Bosnia. They completely suck. Just like Proffesor said, Half of them would like to play for Croatia, but didn't get picked. I rate Kuwait higher then Bosnia.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
all this proves BiH cant be a country on its own! its downright obvious they need us! as it is also downright obvious they are a part of us! so coupled with us yeah they would do great but by themselves its a joke!

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
well Spwolf i say whats on my mind! sometimes as you see there is not much on my mind:eek: ;) while sometimes there is a plethora of witisisms in it!:cool:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Croat Tommy is RIGHT!

JureM,where are you going to watch Croatia-BiH game?
I'll be either @ Valentino or Millenium.
Let me know!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Majstor...sorry missed your message...

If I can get out of work I will try to go to Astoria to watch the game....check your Private Messages. Click on Xtratime Forums, scroll down to the bottom of the page....and you will see Private messages and click.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This article speaks for itself..

Elvir Bolic "Trenutno sam bolji od Sukera"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elviru Bolicu utakmica sa Hrvatskom treci je nastup u Maksimiru. Prvi put je pobjedio a u drugom uvratu je porazen. Sa Celikom sam pobjedio Dinamo 2:0, u Maksimiru smo trebali pobjediti. Imali smo ih kod 2:2 ali je Baljic promasio za pobjedu. Ja sam tada igrao drugo poluvrijeme, jer sam stigao na dan utakmice, kaze Bolic.
Usporedio je Hrvatsku iz 1996 godine i danasnju Jozicevu.
Cirini vatreni bili su jaci, makar su i danas tu Boksic, Suker, Stanic, Jarni... Medjutim u ovo vrijeme kada smo bili u istoj skupini Hrvatska je imala podjednako dobre igrace.
- Suker i Bolic su najboli strijelci dviju reprezentacije.
Suker je svijesna klasa, medjutim, trenutno sam ja u boljoj formi. Suker je dugo bio bez kluba, iako je on uvijek opasan. Kad je bio rezerva u Realu, u reprezentaciji je lagano pogadjao.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts