Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 march in Basel

called players
Stipe Pletikosa, Tomo Butina, Dario Šimiæ, Stjepan Tomas, Niko Kovaè, Robert Kovaè, Mario Tokiæ, Igor Tudor, Jerko Leko, Ivan Leko, Niko Kranjèar, Marko Babiæ, Dario Srna, Marjan Buljat, Luka Modriæ, Dado Pršo, Ivan Klasniæ, Eduardo Da Silva, Ivica Oliæ i Josip Šimuniæ.

Pretpozivi su upuæeni Didulici, Vranješu, Šeriæu, Bošnjaku i Petriæ

finally there is Modric,
and Buljat too, i cannot think a better option for sub Srna at the moment (ok, Novakovic would be a nice option, but he doesnt play for Dinamo and that's it )
i suppose some of that standard players wont come, and so players like Petric will be there too

i cannot understand only one choise
and that's where is Pletikosa better then Turina at the moment
btw, Cico said there are other matches to try also other players

he also said he is going to try the 4-3-3 (but how if there is no Bosnjak there? boh )

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
i expect 10 000 Croats... i hope so that this will be interesting match... and we will win this :strong:

pletikosa :howler: tokic :howler: ...

Didulica and Čorluka in!!!

kranjčar... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I agree, I would rather see Corluka than Tokic as well.

Has the HNS completely forgetton about Pranjic???????

He has played his arse off for a good team-league for about a year now, and he gets absolutely no type of recognition by our coaches or media :frustrat: The best news of all is he is still VERY young and is IMPROVING.......isnt that a radical thought :rolleyes:

Seric-out
Pranjic-in

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
CroatTommy said:
Alright Luka Modric finally gets a call up. Kranjcar must watch what we say in this forum :lala:

Lets hope he gets some chances to actaully play. I hope he doesnt pull on of these.....puts Modric in the game for 20 minutes against possibly the best team in the world and than he if doesnt perform something spectacular say "see guys, I told you Niko had no replacements" :devil:

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Orkan_Dugi Rat said:
Lets hope he gets some chances to actaully play. I hope he doesnt pull on of these.....puts Modric in the game for 20 minutes against possibly the best team in the world and than he if doesnt perform something spectacular say "see guys, I told you Niko had no replacements" :devil:
Agree with that 100%

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
hehe, got it Zono

Ash Wednesday.

We played someone else on Ash Wednesday last year, didnt we? If Im not mistaken , werent we in Rome or something??

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
i would give kranjcar one half and modric one half.
and he should give pranjic a chance instead of calling up seric.

btw. i don't like this formation-experiments, we should stick to a formation with 3defenders - at least until the end of the wc.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Zono said:
finally there is Modric,
and Buljat too, i cannot think a better option for sub Srna at the moment (ok, Novakovic would be a nice option, but he doesnt play for Dinamo and that's it )
Novakovic can't defend. He is a forward like Bosnjak. I was going to say Buljat should get called but I didn't actually think Cico would do it.

How Pletikosa gets picked I don't know. The goal he conceded against dinamo says it all..

Turina is better than both Pletikosa and Didulica..

Why is it being played in Basel? The point is?

·
Registered
332 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Novakovic can't defend. He is a forward like Bosnjak. I was going to say Buljat should get called but I didn't actually think Cico would do it.

How Pletikosa gets picked I don't know. The goal he conceded against dinamo says it all..

Turina is better than both Pletikosa and Didulica..

Why is it being played in Basel? The point is?
Basel is a neutral venue, i think they just want some practice as to how we will go against a superpower without the euphoria surrounding a home game.

Cico recently was quoted as saying Modric was the future of the NT.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Modric and Buljat are called and youre lookung at one happy man.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yeah but every team has it's politics, I like to complain as well but I guess that's life.

We need to put on a good show here as this will be the best preparation we'll have for Brazil. If we come out with another Portugal-like performance I won't be happy.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Yes, this is a very important game. To see what we are capable of and to get the team in the right frame of mind heading into June. Neutral territory is also a good idea for this game.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
In case anyone cares......

Daniel Pranjic was Herenveens man of the match yesterday in their 3-1 loss to Steau Bucuresti in UEFA competition yesterday.

Cico please wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok that Pletikosa has some good friends in the savez,
but Galinovic it's not at the NT level guys, have you watched him?

1 - 20 of 371 Posts