Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did I say on my only response on the topic. I said Bosnia was a waste of breath and I proved it. We ran laps around them without Balaban, Boksic, Stanic and Tudor. The score should have been 5-0 with Vlaovic screwing up twice and the other guy (I forgot who it was ) in the second half that made the Bosnian goalie make that crazy save. The bosnian goalie played really good though. If the weather was better we would have rocked them even more. After seeing Olic and being impressed, I would now like to see Balaban and Olic team up in attack. That is the partnership of the future. I also liked Simunic. We clearly proved that we don't in any way have problems with our defence and in midfield. I really liked Suker taking up the midfield role. i am known as a Suker basher and now I think he found a place in the world cup line up. I think if we beat Mexico than the rest will be smooth sailing(if we have a healthy squad).

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
VAN CRO

I meant to say we have no problems in defence and I like Suker in midfield. I made a mistake where it says we have no problems in defence and midfield.

H

·
0 Posts
Hrvatska 2 - 0 Bosna i Hercegovina

Very good game played buy Croatia, they needed this win and they showed it with a win over B&H. Ivica Olic to me is the games Best Player! Great goal, good solid runs, and contributed well in helping his teamates get into goal chances.

Cestitam Hrvatsku Nogometnu Reprezentaciju na odlicnu igru bez neki vazni igraci. Na tezak sklizavi teren pokazali da mogu u Japan/Korea za-igrati dobar nogomet. Igrac utakmice za mene Ivica Olic, eksplodirani igrac sa dobrom teknikom sa nogama sigurno za mene je izborio mjesto za SP 2002. Davor Suker je odlicno pokazao da moze kao ofenzivni-vezni igrac, obrana sigurna bez greske. Svi igraci koji su igrali i koji su usli poslje polu-vrijeme odlicno su odigrali utakmicu u Zagrebu. Blaz Sliskovic i BiH cestitam na dobro sportsku igru, ali nisu mogli nista ovaj puta na Maksimiru! Cestitam isto Hrvatska Nogometna Reprezentacija U-21 na pobjedom na BiH sa 2-0.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Tako je i agree we totaly outmatched bih this time, made them look like amateurs. Olic looked very impressive and ye cro guy i too have been known for my suker-bashing of late but it was nice to see him play well today and ye maybe the atacking midfield could be his forte as our strike force is lieterally packed with talent. The skore mark would have been higher if not for the top form of the bh keeper. It was also nice to see Sliskovic play some of the Croatian players in bh, even though i do not concur to the legitimacy of the team for my own reasons , i dont wana get political. But over all a nice and confident showing by our vatreni.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hr. 2 BiH 0

From what I've read it seems we played a good game, considering that we were missing our key players. I think there is definately room for improvement, especially on the attacking side of the pitch, but then again I can be too pessimistic at times. It looks like Olic has booked his ticket to Japan as well as Simunic.(If only I could convince a certain person to get digital cable I could get a closer look at Simunic on Fox Sports World playing for Hertha)!Anyway, he seems to be a solid defender. Let's hope that our guys all go into the World Cup healthy and then we will all sleep easy. (Not that we won't considering the times of the games and the alcohol that will be consumed)! P>S> This was my first message, I hope I did a good job! Zivijo Hajduk i Hr repka!

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Welcome Grba. Remember there are no bad messages just bad spelling (right Ero?);)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Grba, dont worry you are not missing Simunic a lot, Fox Sports World doesnt show Hertha games a lot, BUT you are missing Suker, Kovac brothers, Soldo, Zivkovic, Vranjes..etc...etc...

I am not sure that Fox Sports Wolrd will be good for your life overall, the they have like 30 games a week,,, crazy

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
wright baraba !! ;)

anyways, I told ya's so. I said 2-0, with Soldo and Olic scoring, I was a bit off :)

Anyways, nice to hear they played fluidly in the midfield and especially Suker and Prosinecki taking care of defensive duties.

Wasn't too long ago that the arrogant BiH press said they'd win 2-1, they have class players, but Croatia's "b" defense is still a class above.

The main thing was fluid football, and we did that.

Bravo vatreni !

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Dobro nam dosao Grba!
Provodim ja i vise vrimena nego sta treba za televizijom gledajuci FSW i FSW(Espanol) i viruj mi stvarno imaju cudo utakmica iz ciloga svita.
Ostatak vrimena provedem za kompjutorom.
Nego,napokon smo i tukli nekoga pa je tako ovaj puta racun platila Bih.
Sta sere onaj budala Osim?
Jeste li procitali u Vecernjem njegovu izjavu?
Budala kaze kako HR moze u drugi krug,a sve poslije toga bilo bi cudo!!!
Covik poludija jer mu je oduzelo jugosranijsku dirigentsku palicu.

Pozdravlja vas svih,majstor...

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Majstore, ma Osim je jugonostalgicno smece, sram me je sto je hrvat.

*Ero slaps baraba and JureM with a large trout*:mad: ;)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
ma dobro, Osim je previse realan... nama realnost ne treba... jebiga mi smo hrvati... svjeski prvaci!!!

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I am not sure that Fox Sports Wolrd will be good for your life overall, the they have like 30 games a week,,, crazy
That's an understatement.

I have FSW and I'm telling you I can hardly handle all the football.

Take care and welcome Grba.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Ljubuski said:

That's an understatement.

I have FSW and I'm telling you I can hardly handle all the football.

Take care and welcome Grba.
yep... I even TiVO 10 games a week, but thats too much to properly watch... who would think that US network would have one of the best soccer programming in the world (quantity wise anyway).... we get English, German, Dutch, Argentine, Brasilian, UEFA Cup... then US and Champ league on ESPN, then italian on I-channel... crazy... thank god for the mexicans in California ;-)

·
©
7,230 Posts
Good positive reult. Well done Olic, a true star in the making. Hopefully he makes a good career decision after the season. Also good to see that we were creating plenty of chances although it would have been good to take a few more. BiH isn't up to the calibre of opponent that we will face at the WC but still a confidence booster for players and fans.

Which reminds me, only 3000 people turned up for the game!!:depress:

Dinamo get more than that.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know only 3000 turned up bud damn all of them had umbrellas. It was raining really hard over there.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Well, I wish I was there...it was 96 degrees farenheit over here or about 31 celcius.....

Anyway, thanks guys for the update on the game had to work so I missed it. Good to hear that we pretty much dominated the match, and the closer we get to the real thing the better we will play....

·
Registered
150 Posts
good game, we demolished them in every aspect of the game. bad turnout though only 3000 that's a shame u can take a few drops of rain to support your NT, what happened to BBB not even a 1000 of them.

NT games in SPLIT and than u'll see what TORCIDA can do

·
©
7,230 Posts
I may be wrong but I think that the game against Slovenia scared many people off. People and ecspecially families don't need to go to soccer and worry about getting hit in the head by a flare or chair. It was never going to happen in this match but it leaves a bad taste.

I am suprised that they even play that much at maksimir considering the sjever is shut for safety reasons.
I think during these preperation games they should go everywhere. Osijek, Split etc.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts