Xtratime Community banner
6701 - 6720 of 6746 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Kacavenda looked good. Some nice dribbling and hustle. Sucic with some nice passes as well.
Sucic is a natural born "regista" great passing range, has a ton of potential. I'm really impressed with Simic's physical attributes, seems to be naturally strong and physical. Works his ass off too. I'm still not sold on his ability to finish the way is needed if he wants to get to top level, we will see though, he has time.

Biuk was good, he's another one that needs to work on his finishing if he wants to make it to the top level but he always has the ability to turn a game open with one move/moment of brilliance. What I like about him he is willing and makes great runs into space off the ball as well. Not one of those guys that just wants to play with the ball at his feet.

Kacavenda was MOM though. What a player, think he's going to be the real deal.

Biscan is so defensive. He should drop Colina, and play Franjic there and go 4-2-3-1 with Vidovic as the #10 and keep it as is, maybe Sucic and Liber as the mids. This team should be playing with that lineup, not our A team. Hope Ljubo gets a start as well.

·
dinamo67
10,398 Posts
Stanisic changing his mind to play for Germany confirmed. Sosa advised him on how to get it done lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Harasic17

·
dinamo67
10,398 Posts
Lol yes Suho. Please guys don't have a heart attack. I was joking

• Haha
Reactions: pivorakija
6701 - 6720 of 6746 Posts