Xtratime Community banner

6581 - 6600 of 6619 Posts

·
Registered
69,123 Posts
With Biscan hired that gives me hope of no more political call-ups and lineups, however the squad for the next set of matches in October was named by Krpan due to the deadline set by UEFA to inform the clubs of what players need to be released

·
Registered
393 Posts
How are Sipos and Krizmanic?
Anybody thinks these guys can do damages at professional level?

Or they are just brats like halilovic and Coric that will leave dinamo too fast and end nowhere...

·
Registered
69,123 Posts
Few days old but here is the U21 squad for friendly against Hungary and qualifier against San Marino (October 14)

Not too many changes but some new call-ups compared to Gracan; couple of Varazdin players make the squad including Nevistic who is one of the few U21 eligible starters in the league; Vizinger is playing in Slovenia and the top scorer in that league but he had very little success in Croatia, even in the 2.HNL. Sverko returns to the youth setup as well, German-born left back but he is playing in the 4th tier of German football.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Sinjski dijamant :proud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69,123 Posts
U19s start their qualifiers with a 3:0 win over Kazakhstan (Brnic x2, Cuic), believe this is also Simunic's first win :lala: Next two games are against Hungary (12th) and Georgia (15th) with the top two advancing to the next stage

Goalkeepers: Karlo Ziger (Chelsea), Renato Josipovic (Dinamo)
Defenders: Tin Hrvoj (Dinamo), Josko Gvardiol (Dinamo) Mario Vuskovic (Hajduk), Mario Cuic (Hajduk), Luka Skaricic (Hajduk), Nikola Soldo (Inter Zapresic), Roko Jurisic (Dinamo), Filip Braut (Rijeka)
Midfielders: Tomislav Krizmanic (Dinamo), Nikola Jankovic (Dinamo), Luka Sucic (RB Salzburg), Gabriel Groznica (Lokomotiva), Adrian Liber (Orijent Rijeka)
Forwards: Ivan Brnic (Hajduk), Ivan Saric (Hajduk), Mihael Kupresak (Osijek), Bruno Zdunic (Lokomotiva), Dion Bejlo (Osijek)

·
Registered
69,123 Posts
Biscan beats Hungary 4:1 in his debut, goal scorers were Kulenovic, Djurasek, Posavec and an own goal. They play San Marino in a qualifier on Monday

·
Registered
69,123 Posts
U19s beat Hungary 2:0 (Saric, Vuskovic pen), they already advance to the next round with a game to spare but need only a point to win the group against Georgia

·
Registered
393 Posts
Croatia winning 7-0 in San Marino.
I got a good feeling about Kulenovic that scored 3.
Ivanusec scored 2.
Job done.

With kulenovic marin ivanusec palaversa etc we got several interesting players for the future.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Croatia winning 7-0 in San Marino.
I got a good feeling about Kulenovic that scored 3.
Ivanusec scored 2.
Job done.

With kulenovic marin ivanusec palaversa etc we got several interesting players for the future.
Surprised palaversa was not called up. How has he played in Belgium?
I like what i saw from Kulenovic for the under 21 euros.

6581 - 6600 of 6619 Posts