Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys, I just got off the phone with Soccerplus in Pasadena, California, and guess what! They have names and numbers for every player on our World Cup roster! I ordered Boksic11, and Jarni17. So if anbody wants to order, their toll free number is 1-800-945-7291. Pozdrav svima od Grbe! Naprid Vareni!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, sometimes my T's don't work! NAPRID VATRENI!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Sibenik#1 said:
i think the guy there just puts the name on there, i dont htink they are original as what the vatreni will wear....
thank god, they will have big ass plasticly sticker across their back now ;-)
(FIFA rules)

·
Registered
520 Posts
I got the '98 away from http://www.subside.co.uk . Also got Boksic's name and number. It looked and felt like the same stuff they number the real ones with. However, they only have replicas of Croatia's new jersies.

Also, where is the cheapest place to get an authentic Croatia 2002 jersey?

·
Registered
520 Posts
majstor said:
Best prices you'll get @
WWW.CROATIA-VERSAND.DE
nema bolje ponude za Hrvate...
HR REP.
Hajduk
Dinamo
The '98 jersey I got has the HNS logo hologram throughout the jersey. Do the ones from croatia-versand have the same? Pretty much, are they the real thing and not a replica? Also, how long do they usually take to ship to America?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, the numbers and names are original Nike products, the same that will be worn a the WC. The numbers have the white background on them just like the players shirts do. I just hope the shirt looks better when I put these numbers on it, because without them I wouldn't even wear it. As I said before, I ordered Boksic and Jarni's names and numbers, but now I don't know which one I should put on the shirt! Guy's, I need some help with this, so please enlighten me. Naprid Vatreni!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything from Versand is real Hajduk Chicago! I hve the new Hajduk shirt, and the new HR. shirt, and their both original. I also ordered a Hajduk backpack and sports bag which are both original Umbro products!

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
can we make it Vlaovic?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oklet it guys, I know less now then I did before! I think it's going to be Boksic. My bro and a friend voted for Boka, so let it be Boksic! Idemo na Taco's! Naprid Vatreni!

·
Registered
983 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
so what are u saying its the same as the t shirt just grey? 1 thing i want and i doubt il be able to buy it is the training top (sweater, not the red trenerke!), the red one that has the nike and hns grb on front and on back it says hrvatska in the leters used by the croatian tourism board, i doubt theyll sell those but these should

·
Registered
983 Posts
Omolje said:
so what are u saying its the same as the t shirt just grey?
Its the same as the t-shirt as far as design goes.. its just grey and the material is silky, its not cotton like the t-shirt..

Its pretty much the same material as your typical football jersey.

My brother managed to get them both at the same store here in Sydney.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts