Xtratime Community banner

6121 - 6140 of 6145 Posts

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
The latest rumor is a mini-tournament in Qatar with the aforementioned teams + Portugal. There will be two more friendly games in early June

So much for the rumored game in Chicago/NY (didn’t make much sense to play in those cities in March)
This has been a dream of Suker's for a while for some reason but it makes no sense during the lead up to Euros. Also, for the first time in a while the US is not holding their January camp in California rather abroad so even that's not an option anymore sending the "HNL All-Stars" team there :D Though there are rumors again Suker might no longer be the HNS president by the end of the year and his 'power' seems greatly diminished anyway these days

Croatia will use Tottenham's training facility as their base camp during Euro 2020

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
The tournament in Qatar has fallen through and won't happen, so the March window is still open. At the HNS meeting today Suker said they will play France (in Paris) and a friendly in Osijek in the weeks leading up to the tournament in June. The team's base camp also will not be at the Tottenham training ground, rather they will choose one somewhere near Glasgow

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Kane unlikely to make the Euro's due to injury and now Rashford looking like he'll be out with a back injury for the next three months. The English starting to look a bit thin up front.

Lets hope that we stay fit and healthy till the end of the season.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Any news on Vrsaljko? Outside of our big 3-4 I think his absence would hurt us most.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
It would be great to meet you guys, again. As always we are doing it the hard way.

I can’t believe that after 17 years my ban has finally been lifted. I think Nelson Mandela served less time.

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
SN is still reporting the mini tournament in Qatar will go ahead in March despite the HNS saying it won’t happen, HNS also denied those kit leaks but it appears the Tetris style will be the actual ones :sleep:

·
dinamo67
9,044 Posts
It would be great to meet you guys, again. As always we are doing it the hard way.

I can’t believe that after 17 years my ban has finally been lifted. I think Nelson Mandela served less time.
I don't know what craziness would be upon us if we end up in the same group, which is very possible. Edensor Park Bonnyrigg war zone.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I don't know what craziness would be upon us if we end up in the same group, which is very possible. Edensor Park Bonnyrigg war zone.
Knowing us we won’t make it. But yes it would be awesome.

PS. We are in the same group if we make it. The groups have been selected. We play a one off against Norway away and if we beat them we play a one off at home v Scotland/Israel.

·
dinamo67
9,044 Posts
Knowing us we won’t make it. But yes it would be awesome.

PS. We are in the same group if we make it. The groups have been selected. We play a one off against Norway away and if we beat them we play a one off at home v Scotland/Israel.

Yeah I already knew we'd be in the same group if you make it past these Nations League stuff. Gonna be tight affair with Norway.

6121 - 6140 of 6145 Posts