Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well japan ill win both.. so no matter..

hehe.. kinda of joke .. Think Aussies got that.. a hard one...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Cevapcici kid said:
Who will win in your opinion?

And why....

Poll if possible mods :thumbsup:
Cevap, it is plain obvious to anyone with any football knowledge that the Aussie's will smash the Cro's by 4-0. :tongue:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Cevapcici kid said:
I honestly think that we will lose against Australia. That or a draw.
Don't think so mate. I am "hoping" for a draw and a win over Japan that will allow us to scrape though to the second round. Croatia have to be a favourite for that second possie. My gut feel is that their big match experience will get them over the line.

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
hahaha!!!

You boys are tops.

If this was the first game, then it would be different. But a lot will happen untill then, perhaps one team only needs a draw? or is even content with a loss?

Nonetheless, we're better than the Aussies, and if we are to win the World Cup, we have to beat everyone.

Croatia :)

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
How big is really the croatian community in Australia?? Big enough to make it almost like a derby?? You know a bit like if Germany played Turkey in the WC..

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Starcraft said:
How big is really the croatian community in Australia?? Big enough to make it almost like a derby?? You know a bit like if Germany played Turkey in the WC..
There is approx. 150,000 Croatians in Australia according to the last census. There's more Greeks and Italians here.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Oh thanks man, because I think I read that the immigrants to the Australia mostly consisted of people from the protestant part of Europe...

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Starcraft said:
Oh thanks man, because I think I read that the immigrants to the Australia mostly consisted of people from the protestant part of Europe...
There are more British and Irish than any of them.And Protestant dominated immigrants? What's your take on that?

Anyway, im not into predictions.The Japan match is more important, if we dont beat them or atleast draw then the Croatian result wont be important.Both sides need to get past Japan and then the final match of the group will be a blockbuster.Never met a Croatian person before, but judging by there attitudes on here i'd love it if we whack them more than if we did Brazil.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.