Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cro-Alb Friendly

If Im not mistaken we play you guys in a friendly in Rijeka Croatia very soon. Anyone know the date? I think I got the 26th of this month wrong. Any predictions on the game? Weird it's the first friendly between our 2 countries considering our countries have such a good relationship.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Actually i don't think the game will be played, atleast not with the both teams best players considering that the biggest european leagues like Serie A,Bundesliga,EPL etc. has just started up again.

And then Albania has the game against Ukraine the 9 february to look forward to, so i don't think that Hans-Peter Briegel want's to take any risks getting some injurys just before this important match

Knowing that u haven't been an own independent nation for so long, and looking at the big difference between your's and Albanias class i think it's not so strange after all:D
But we played you guys many times Before when you were a part of ex-yugoslavia;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Game was canceled dont know why and than Albania went to Turkey for a few contol games bvefore playin Ukraina. No game with Croatia now :(

·
Registered
345 Posts
Better for us,we would have lost. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts