Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Virg. Sport, Juventus have sent a formal letter to Inter Milano stating that Cristiano Zanetti has signed a pre-contract with them to play from 2006 season onwards.

This is a blow to Inter Milano, as they will be losing another Italian in their ranks.

Along with Materazzi, who is set to leave in the summer after a Mancio row, this calls into question the critics who state that Inter need more Italians.

More Italians to do what? Pull a Vieri, Materazzi, Fontana, and Zanetti?

Seems like the foreigners are the only ones showing some loyalty around our Appiano Gentile. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
734 Posts
Al Capone said:
According to Virg. Sport, Juventus have sent a formal letter to Inter Milano stating that Cristiano Zanetti has signed a pre-contract with them to play from 2006 season onwards.

This is a blow to Inter Milano, as they will be losing another Italian in their ranks.

Along with Materazzi, who is set to leave in the summer after a Mancio row, this calls into question the critics who state that Inter need more Italians.

More Italians to do what? Pull a Vieri, Materazzi, Fontana, and Zanetti?

Seems like the foreigners are the only ones showing some loyalty around our Appiano Gentile. :thumbsup:
what are you joking, lets see vieri got benched his last season with inter, materazzi gets benched, zanetti gets benched. wtf do you want them to do be happy about it. italians don't get any chances with inter, i feel sorry for the italian youth players in inter.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
roma/totti said:
what are you joking, lets see vieri got benched his last season with inter, materazzi gets benched, zanetti gets benched. wtf do you want them to do be happy about it. italians don't get any chances with inter, i feel sorry for the italian youth players in inter.
I really see him benching the midfield partnership of Emerson (NOT ITALIAN BINGO BINGO BINGO) and Vieira (NOT ITALIAN BINGO BINGO BINGO)

Now **** off.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
zanetti's choice of juve doesnt make sense as he will warm juves bench as well. however, i dont see giannichedda and blasi staying at the club, so zanetti may get more playing time as vieira and emerson get rested.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
First of all - Zanetti is a good player, but a good player few Juve fans would really want, as he doesn't offer the creativity we sorely need. But he's an obvious upgrade on Blasi and Gianni, and moreover he has had a very good time with Capello before, so I think it's not that difficult to understand, that he could prefer being 3rd choice at Juve rather than 5th at Inter.

But of course I partly understand the resentment, as he leaves to join a rival for free.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Juve will probably sell Giannichedda and Blasi to accommodate the arrivals of Marchionni and C.Zanetti and perhaps Camoranesi who is been rumoured also to perhaps be on the move.But there would obviously be other possible arrival's for Juve Barone the one we've heard about for some time now and he fancies the move and maybe even Mancini.Moggi has proven again that he's the master when it comes to the Bosman. :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
There goes anohter Italian player of ours

·
Registered
57,752 Posts
Great to see Potato sack move on, I ABSOLUTELY hated his guts even before this move was rumored. Good riddance. :thumbsup:

roma/totti said:
You're a moron. :)

They are not playing because they're not good enough. Try getting THAT through your thick skull and into your sole brain cell.

Or perhaps C.Zanetti is better than Cambiasso ?

Materazzi better than Samuel maybe ?

Oh and Vieri who has missed about a zillion sitters last season (yet Mancini still stood by him and gave him a lot of chances) should start because he's Italian on the expense of Martins or Cruz ?

But please, carry on with your utter stupidity and nationalistic bullshit. I quite enjoy responding to imbeciles such as yourself, it's fun. :jester:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're a complete idiot. Inter traitor to Italy?

God. You're a real prick coming here and saying we're traitors to Italy. What should we do? Kneel to them for making a mockery out of a suspension of Adriano?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey do u know I never realized this but roma/totti is a big hypocrite considering his club let Cassano leave Italia

We should talk about how Roma is a traitor to Italia

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
roma/totti
Stop screwing around, you are just provoking for some attention/responses.

Kiss the ass of the Italian named Capello....

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
you know, this roma/totti guy does have a point ...

i mean, doesn't you feel a little bit guilty, as an italian team, to represent italy in the champions league and all that, without ANY italian play in the starting line up?
cz, toldo, matrix, favalli are all benchers...

yeah of course : the other players are better, i agree. but why not buy a few better italians as well? you can't deny players like marchionni, micolli, di vaio etc. wouldn't fit in your team,right?

that's for one reason i really like parma... they seem to quickstart a lot of youngsters' carreers (italians that is).

one more thing: mancini brought cesar, but sold 2 great promising youngsters in that deal :stupid: there goes that anti-italian theory again ... oh well :) i'm sure mancio knows what he's doin'

1 - 20 of 61 Posts