Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firdaus won't dare close this thread but we need this to recognize that CZ is finally nearing the level of his Roma days.

Some people are so blind around here when they say that Emre is gold while at the same time insulting our consistent CZ this year.

One thing is certain- Any player who gets up for the derby and plays a master game is achampion for inter in my eyes

·
Registered
139 Posts
Agree, CZ is class. His return to the team has really make a big impact to the midfield. Deki and Veron can now concentrate on attacking. CZ surely deserve to be in Italy NT starting 11. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Yup.. I'm not a big fan of his but there's no denying his class. Though he did have his bad days this season.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
and what a cross throu milan defence..too bad emre with a left side didn't follow him.
CZ was excellent yesterday

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
He have had injury problems, I rated him highly back in his first Inter year and with Roma, but it seemed like he could not reproduce that form. the big question now is wether he can keep it up, in that case we have good news for the Italian national team. Moreso now that Pirlo is back in form. :)

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
He has being playing great in midfield of late. He is reproducing the times when Cuper was in charge. Although i adore Emre u cant go past CZ in the midfield. Together with Cambiasso they contain the midfield very well.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I havent seen CZ play so well!

Cambiasso-CZ-Emre can form the mid 3

I prefer Emre to veron.

·
Registered
116 Posts
vlepnat said:
He has being playing great in midfield of late. He is reproducing the times when Cuper was in charge. Although i adore Emre u cant go past CZ in the midfield. Together with Cambiasso they contain the midfield very well.
Ah, perfectly said.
Do you guys think we should keep on insisting on the CZ-EC axis in midfield? Because, with the addition of Stakovic, that makes us a team with no wingers. I suppose we all can agree that, given that situation, we are kinda close to Juventus tactically.
Blasi and Emerson make for our Zanetti and Cambiasso. Stankovic is somehow similar to their Camoranesi. But Veron is a totally different player than Nedved, and we need to fix that imo.
Also, Milan plays that way, with two defensive midfielders such as Pirlo and Gattuso (which are different, no need to say, from our duo) AND two side defenders that at times become themselves wingers. Seedorf is their Dejan, and Veron is not Kaka. That all falls upon having a defence duo like theirs; which we don't.

Point being we have to either try Emre/Recoba in Kaka's/Nedved's role AND/OR get defensive wingers (what an oximoron) at the same time reinforcing the center of defence (I've heard rumors on Bonera, which I appreciated).
Or, since it would probably mean bye to our captain, find another way.

*Mumble*

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
CZ was the man of the match for Inter.

he was fantastic!

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
Roman2k said:
CZ was the man of the match for Inter.

he was fantastic!
Agreed, and I also said so in the Derby thread. He was immense :star: Not only that he pressed hard on Milan's players and didn't allow them any space, he also made some good forward passes.

Did you guys notice CZ nutmegging Gattuso in the first half ? That was hilarious. :howler: :howler: :howler:

Speaking of CZ, where the hell is Firdaus ?! :googly:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
The nutmug on Gattuso was very nice ...... I thought it was Veron for a second, not CZ with the sweet moves.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sad to say after watching the replay that Cristiano Zanetti held up the offside on the goal as well. Everything he did is demolished. He gets a F in my book.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
But for me, Davids is still a better player and if two DMs are played, I prefer the Dutch anytime of the week.

And when I see people talking like Deki is untouchable and Veron should be dropped after the last few games, it makes me wonder if I'm not watching different games....

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nah. I think everyone knows Deki sucks crap. And Veron is magic.

·
Registered
45,468 Posts
Ha! I'm here! :D

Love the thread, Pulsar. I think it should be open forever and it should be a Sticky! :D

Pulsar is right. CZ has been immense and is playing how he should be. That's what you get when you give him enough playing time though. :thumbsup:

Our central midfield is world class. It's just the wings that need to be sorted out. What's VDM still doing here anyway?!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
that was probably the best match of cristiano's entire career
the nutmeg was sweet
he was calm, intelligent and entertaining

1 - 18 of 18 Posts