Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think ronaldo is better. he dribbles with both feet. he has incredible skills and unlimited tricks. he is faster and stronger than maradona. cristiano ronaldo is the best dribbler in the world by far!

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I don't know if to laugh or cry:googly: crying seems more fitting......:cry:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
barça said:
I don't know if to laugh or cry:googly: crying seems more fitting......:cry:
The great man is held in a god like regard.

Sure, he was a wonderful player but people speak about him as if hes shyte didnt stick.

He was maybe a little better than Ronaldinho. Not 100 times like some idiot say.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
What do you mean by dribbling? Tricks? craaaaaaazy moves or great control but intelligence of a genius like Maradona with great ball control.

Im sorry but its not always about how quick the feet move or how good the tricks look, Maradona was a more intelligent dribbler but I agree with South Melbourne's point that alot of people have this fantasy that Maradona took on the whole team everytime he got the ball, He wasn't god but a fantastic footballing talent.

To answer the question for me its Maradona, He is the better more intelligent dribbler.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Im sorry but its not always about how quick the feet move or how good the tricks look, Maradona was a more intelligent dribbler
i agree with you on the intelligent part but when i look at dribbling i look for speed and quickness and Ronaldo is the best at that especially his tricks.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Ambis said:
i agree with you on the intelligent part but when i look at dribbling i look for speed and quickness and Ronaldo is the best at that especially his tricks.

Yeah but listen, If you mean just dribbling on its own, not to do with the game of football but like a dribbling contest in some show then its Ronaldo everytime, but if your talking about a football match then its Maradona, He will do more in 1 touch than Ronaldo would do in 2.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ambis said:
:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:
ronaldo is the best by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
This Man U must be some team, with Rooney the next Pele and Ronaldo better than Maradona:eekani:

I can't wait for the thread that states that Howard is better than Yashin, Scholes better than Cruyff .......:googly:

Maradona could take over a game like no other and now a thread that Ronaldo, a kid that has never taken over a game, might be better:pp

By the way, Michale, aren't you Beckham Mania and Henryrules all and one in the same?:rollani:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
LOL biggest joke ever.

And people don't understand why the EPL is overrated..

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Andy said:
LOL biggest joke ever.

And people don't understand why the EPL is overrated..
Rolf.

I watched Samp v Roma.

EPL please. :)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
michale2035 said:
yap, better at eating this
wrong!

Ronaldo only eats McDonalds!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS