Xtratime Community banner

6661 - 6679 of 6679 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts

I dunno how i have not watched this one before..

BTW i just wanna mention that Ronaldo has complete change of character after that Dip in form or his 3 kids were born.I dunno what i was.But he seems lot more humble lately
Hopefully his monstrous return in form is not a fluke cos the guy plans to play here for 3 more years

we did lost La Liga cos of him.I must say that.Not cos of him but cos the entire team was and is built around him.And he was not delivering.People forget all of this but we are 4th on the table in La Liga
he must be versatile and accept a support role when he is no ON FIRE..

that said i think at 33 we finally are seeing a mature Ronaldo (i cant believe this).Anyways enjoy the video

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
El Confidencial: (CR is 33)

CR7 demands €80m gross yearly to continue, higher than Messi & Neymar. Negotiations through his agent Mendes that would see him collect €50m net yearly till age 36. Total €240m for 3yrs remaining on his contract. Perez has no intention of paying that much.

Messi currently earns €42m yearly net. Cristiano currently earns €21m net. He wants his wages to increase by at least double. His tax settlement could be around €15-25m. He wanted Madrid to support him as staunchly as Barcelona did to Messi.

Negotiations between Madrid & CR7 will be complex. Real have been preoccupied with important investment of funds such as the Bernabeu renovations & the fact that a next signing will be very expensive thanks to figures spent on Neymar, Coutinho & Dembele.

Real Madrid also want to avoid the next big problem for clubs i.e. an over-sized wage bill. Analysts have warned Barca's wages are 80% of their budget, which is dangerous. Real Madrid's wages are 60% which is €406m of their current €671m annual budget.

For Cristiano to continue at Real Madrid there must be a compromise that doesn't involve Real Madrid paying out €240m in the next 3 years for only 1 player. Contracts are diverse. Bonuses, image rights + clauses means not everything is paid directly as wages.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
El Confidencial: (CR is 33)

CR7 demands €80m gross yearly to continue, higher than Messi & Neymar. Negotiations through his agent Mendes that would see him collect €50m net yearly till age 36. Total €240m for 3yrs remaining on his contract. Perez has no intention of paying that much.

Messi currently earns €42m yearly net. Cristiano currently earns €21m net. He wants his wages to increase by at least double. His tax settlement could be around €15-25m. He wanted Madrid to support him as staunchly as Barcelona did to Messi.

Negotiations between Madrid & CR7 will be complex. Real have been preoccupied with important investment of funds such as the Bernabeu renovations & the fact that a next signing will be very expensive thanks to figures spent on Neymar, Coutinho & Dembele.

Real Madrid also want to avoid the next big problem for clubs i.e. an over-sized wage bill. Analysts have warned Barca's wages are 80% of their budget, which is dangerous. Real Madrid's wages are 60% which is €406m of their current €671m annual budget.

For Cristiano to continue at Real Madrid there must be a compromise that doesn't involve Real Madrid paying out €240m in the next 3 years for only 1 player. Contracts are diverse. Bonuses, image rights + clauses means not everything is paid directly as wages.

Let him go!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Cristiano Ronaldo impressed me highly, overall pound-for-pound he's superior to Pele since Pele never has prolific goalscoring work done at Brazilian 1st division, he spent the majority of his career at 2nd division in Brazil. Puskas had superior work done at 1st division he was the superior of Pele.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Missed a pen
Should have seen Red

WC over vs Uruguay

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
OBRIGADO CR7 :proud:!!!
Thank you, for the MEMOR7ES!!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I saw the game...he looked old and slow. He played as a target-man # 9 and was utter trash. He's officially past it.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Is Mayoral better?

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
I just watched his highlights. He was actually participating in open play a lot. I don't know about the quality of Serie A but they handled him quite poorly. He did the same back heel pass 5 times and they still couldn't figure it out. In Spain he was losing balls left, right and center. All in all he looked dangerous and lively.

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Unlike Dags I actually watched the game :D Ronaldo was great; arguably best player on the pitch. He had like at least 3 wow shots that could have made wonder goals but luck was not at his side.

Fun fact: It only took him one shot on goal to score for Real. Wonder how many it will take for Juve :)

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Ronaldo played poorly only as a 9 once Mandzukic got in HE shifted to the left and played good.Not awesome but good.Also worth mentioning is that he played to impress like it was CL final.
he will not run that much in other games.I am more than sure.
that said he had no excellent game but not bad either.They are still figuring out what his position will be
i think he can not play a lone striker.That will never suit him
his biggest attribute is off ball play and he likes to set him self up while waiting for defense to lose sight of him and stop marking him.
As a lone 9 he is very easy to guard honestly.Especially with the downgrade of speed lately and ROnaldo is also not very strong in one on one duels.

that said i am more than sure they will eventually realize he can still play on the left.Dybala was also trash this game.I even think Dybala is over rated.
give Ronaldo Mandzukic and he will do good

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Ronaldo last season playing as CF(31 games-30 goals). Not that it matters since he will roam wherever tf he wants anyway :D

If there's any player who isn't sure about his position right now, it's Dybala. His role was always confusing for me tbh. He's like the last second striker out there.

EDIT: Forgot about Firmino.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
If there's any player who isn't sure about his position right now, it's Dybala. His role was always confusing for me tbh. He's like the last second striker out there.
Its confusing for everyone, he has some qualities of a 2nd and some of a"1st" striker, while he is lacking some of the basics for both positions. If he bulks up he could lead the line in the future. Mandzukic is easily the best fit for Ronaldo now.

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Dybala has done well in the "AM" position. That's where he was playing when the silly Messi comparisons came up last season. That's where he played the season prior. He wasn't good only in the LW wing role after we switched to 433 last season.

Pele is the Ronaldo expert, I'm not, and this is just based on a handful of games, but every time I've seen him play as CF, aka without Benzema, he didn't look as good. His movement might be his biggest strength, you see a lot of that when he's a LWF, but he's more static as a CF.

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Pele is the Ronaldo expert, I'm not, and this is just based on a handful of games, but every time I've seen him play as CF, aka without Benzema, he didn't look as good.
Key words there. My point is if a team's chemistry demands him to fill the CF position, he can do it as good as anyone out there.

6661 - 6679 of 6679 Posts