Xtratime Community banner

6641 - 6660 of 6679 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts

For sure, KB thinks the OG Ronaldo is better than CR. Lots of people believe that too, including players from top clubs.

Tbf, CR's goal record speaks volumes. You can have other players who might look like they work on paper, but I think there's less than a handful of players who could work with the system to score to win as many games as CR. Then there are questions as to whether those players could be shut down in big games. CR's done it and deserves a ton of credit for it. I think there's merit to the argument that he's indispensable.

He may be selfish and pele may know nuts about what a good midfielder is but I think he has a good point here, even if it's exaggerated.

There is no single player that waves and curses every time someone shoots thw ball
There is no player in the history of this sport who wants to have every single shot every single Fk every single PK ever

There is no other player who whenever Real is playing against already beaten team he upps his game and playes for numbers

There is simply not a lot of obsessed with success players

Benzema was turned into slave for the sake of Ronaldo.Neymar left Barca altho Messi directly organizes entire game for Barca

Pupita,Morata chose to leave this egotistic cry baby.Decided to leave the best team in the world to play football somewhere not to be ****ing slaves to this douche.

I would always cheer and praise his goals for the sake of my team but i cant wait for him to retire

I am not a dogmatic person that only supports players for their numbers

Most people don't mind this.They only want sheer power and numbers which Ronalo gives to the world

Egotism,arrogance,driven attitude to succeed at the stake of everyone else.i watch football to see a scorer turning around and runs to a guy who set him up

I am utmost sure players hate playing with this egomaniac.Imagine if everything everywhere is made to be about you.Just you.No one.How would your surrounding feel?

I follow every single move of his.I am psychological and i notice this things,and some people don't and even if they do they don't mind

For example a girl that i date is a huge fan and she turns green if i bash him.like there is something personal about this support for him.like i like Ronaldo Da Lima cos he is genuine talent.even bigger then messi.and i like that he is was not overstating his talent to people.he was not pushing his talent to people noses
He was enjoying his game,every man that ever watched his game loved thss person.
It did not matter where this guy played

Cristiano Ronaldo spent entire career ,ENTIRE ****ING CAREER being booed in every single stadium in this world for no particular reason

He was booed for being Ronaldo not for something he did on the pitch,while Mesei or Ronaldo or Zidane or Ronaldino or Iniesta have standig ovations even Isco has cos he is a humble soul,playes with his heart enjoys his game and most important "does not take it seriously"...

Cristiano Ronaldo bar football is very limited human being.apart from Football he probably has no other talents ,and most likely he lacks compassion and empathy for a fellow player or opposition player

Ronaldo reminds me of Donald Trump.half of the sad world love him cos he represents a group of people who are limited and lack compassion but are driven by success by focusing on one thing entire life

Cristiano Ronaldo even tho he is Portuguese still speaks worst spanish than Klovacic,rly wishes to be able to sing but he cant.
i even remember the days when he payed this hooker in Manchester to speak how he demolished her in bed. :DA
He probably is full of insecurities

In deeper psychological evaluation He clingers to football cos its probably the only thing that he can do in life.

When i watch a game i like the Cassanos and Anelkas of this world
I like the Zlatans and Cascoignes.i like Ronaldo Da Limas cos he went to a cabaret on Florentinos book presentation and was in a newspaper next day.Showed up at the game and banged 2 against Valencia i think

Sport for some people is about winning and nothing else.this guy is good we love him.This guy is bad we hate him.how he is as a human or how he acts and treats his team mates to some people is not important as long as the stats show for it.

Some people love Donald Trump cos of what he said and no one cares how he is as a human being.and the people that love him,love him only cos other people hate him.

Ronaldo lovers,love him more cos half of the world straight out hates him.They are not indifferent cos he is not a player in his team but genuinely hate him.

These are people who cherish compassion and empathy and team spirit more than individual records and showing off of some egotistic human.

See you and Pele might be thinking.hey why do you take things so seriously.its just a sport.I dont care per se about Ronaldo and i will never consider him as big player just because of his egotism.

And oh man id put half of the team ahead of him in means or MVPs

Marcelo,Modric and Ramos are top 3 in MCP order for me
Ronaldo might come 4th. I think any other forward would have contribute lot more than Ronaldo.and would have created lot better chemistry in the team than this egomaniac.

Yes ,people will enjoy his stats after he retires,and some people that watch him now enjoy him and i am ok with that.I dont.And its not his play but his attitude.

I spent 2 years of hell defending Raul who was dragged even in DM position,cos i loved the guy.his personality and his sportsmanship.i defended him every week in and out cos i could care less about the result i just loves Rauls soul and contribution for this team.But the kids now wont understand what i am talking about

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
There is no single player that waves and curses every time someone shoots thw ball
There is no player in the history of this sport who wants to have every single shot every single Fk every single PK ever

There is no other player who whenever Real is playing against already beaten team he upps his game and playes for numbers

There is simply not a lot of obsessed with success players

Benzema was turned into slave for the sake of Ronaldo.Neymar left Barca altho Messi directly organizes entire game for Barca

Pupita,Morata chose to leave this egotistic cry baby.Decided to leave the best team in the world to play football somewhere not to be ****ing slaves to this douche.

I would always cheer and praise his goals for the sake of my team but i cant wait for him to retire

I am not a dogmatic person that only supports players for their numbers

Most people don't mind this.They only want sheer power and numbers which Ronalo gives to the world

Egotism,arrogance,driven attitude to succeed at the stake of everyone else.i watch football to see a scorer turning around and runs to a guy who set him up

I am utmost sure players hate playing with this egomaniac.Imagine if everything everywhere is made to be about you.Just you.No one.How would your surrounding feel?

I follow every single move of his.I am psychological and i notice this things,and some people don't and even if they do they don't mind

For example a girl that i date is a huge fan and she turns green if i bash him.like there is something personal about this support for him.like i like Ronaldo Da Lima cos he is genuine talent.even bigger then messi.and i like that he is was not overstating his talent to people.he was not pushing his talent to people noses
He was enjoying his game,every man that ever watched his game loved thss person.
It did not matter where this guy played

Cristiano Ronaldo spent entire career ,ENTIRE ****ING CAREER being booed in every single stadium in this world for no particular reason

He was booed for being Ronaldo not for something he did on the pitch,while Mesei or Ronaldo or Zidane or Ronaldino or Iniesta have standig ovations even Isco has cos he is a humble soul,playes with his heart enjoys his game and most important "does not take it seriously"...

Cristiano Ronaldo bar football is very limited human being.apart from Football he probably has no other talents ,and most likely he lacks compassion and empathy for a fellow player or opposition player

Ronaldo reminds me of Donald Trump.half of the sad world love him cos he represents a group of people who are limited and lack compassion but are driven by success by focusing on one thing entire life

Cristiano Ronaldo even tho he is Portuguese still speaks worst spanish than Klovacic,rly wishes to be able to sing but he cant.
i even remember the days when he payed this hooker in Manchester to speak how he demolished her in bed. :DA
He probably is full of insecurities

In deeper psychological evaluation He clingers to football cos its probably the only thing that he can do in life.

When i watch a game i like the Cassanos and Anelkas of this world
I like the Zlatans and Cascoignes.i like Ronaldo Da Limas cos he went to a cabaret on Florentinos book presentation and was in a newspaper next day.Showed up at the game and banged 2 against Valencia i think

Sport for some people is about winning and nothing else.this guy is good we love him.This guy is bad we hate him.how he is as a human or how he acts and treats his team mates to some people is not important as long as the stats show for it.

Some people love Donald Trump cos of what he said and no one cares how he is as a human being.and the people that love him,love him only cos other people hate him.

Ronaldo lovers,love him more cos half of the world straight out hates him.They are not indifferent cos he is not a player in his team but genuinely hate him.

These are people who cherish compassion and empathy and team spirit more than individual records and showing off of some egotistic human.

See you and Pele might be thinking.hey why do you take things so seriously.its just a sport.I dont care per se about Ronaldo and i will never consider him as big player just because of his egotism.

And oh man id put half of the team ahead of him in means or MVPs

Marcelo,Modric and Ramos are top 3 in MCP order for me
Ronaldo might come 4th. I think any other forward would have contribute lot more than Ronaldo.and would have created lot better chemistry in the team than this egomaniac.

Yes ,people will enjoy his stats after he retires,and some people that watch him now enjoy him and i am ok with that.I dont.And its not his play but his attitude.

I spent 2 years of hell defending Raul who was dragged even in DM position,cos i loved the guy.his personality and his sportsmanship.i defended him every week in and out cos i could care less about the result i just loves Rauls soul and contribution for this team.But the kids now wont understand what i am talking about

Dude, you toook it to the next level. I'm not a big fan of his antics on the field, but I don't think you know him well enough on a personal level to question his character. Lotta of these famous people have a public persona that they use. That doesn't mean that's who they really are.

That said, my biggest soccer heroes are Zidane (not the coach), and R9. I'm not a soccer groupie but I've used my rent money to fly to Chicago just to watch them play a useless friendly back in the original galacticos day. I'm a fan of their soccer genius and of their public persona. Both might still be asshole for their closest friends, but I'm forever fan of their soccer genius.

I have the utmost respect for the Raul, Salgado, Campos, Hiero for what they brought day in day out to Madrid.

Cr7 and Messi are this generation idols, and I can't really associate with them, Messi because he always portait himself as too humble of a nice guy, and Cr7 for his polar opposite.

Still that doesn't mean they are not cool guys to their wives, kids, close friends, or don't genuinely do charity for the needy. Ultimately that's what matter the most.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Dude, you toook it to the next level. I'm not a big fan of his antics on the field, but I don't think you know him well enough on a personal level to question his character. Lotta of these famous people have a public persona that they use. That doesn't mean that's who they really are.

That said, my biggest soccer heroes are Zidane (not the coach), and R9. I'm not a soccer groupie but I've used my rent money to fly to Chicago just to watch them play a useless friendly back in the original galacticos day. I'm a fan of their soccer genius and of their public persona. Both might still be asshole for their closest friends, but I'm forever fan of their soccer genius.

I have the utmost respect for the Raul, Salgado, Campos, Hiero for what they brought day in day out to Madrid.

Cr7 and Messi are this generation idols, and I can't really associate with them, Messi because he always portait himself as too humble of a nice guy, and Cr7 for his polar opposite.

Still that doesn't mean they are not cool guys to their wives, kids, close friends, or don't genuinely do charity for the needy. Ultimately that's what matter the most.

I dunno where my post went.it was huge.oh well **** it

·
Registered
43,540 Posts
@Karim Benzema, lots of great points there.

My point was about his contribution to the club. So that will have to be in terms of numbers and wins.

I wasn't saying you have to appreciate him or like him; that's a different matter.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Ronaldo is Real Madrid's best player in La Liga according to Whoscored based on objective statistics(and this is by far his worst La Liga season ever statistically) and 2nd only to Messi in the entire league :proud: He creates more chances per game than any of Barca's midfielders or forwards bar Messi and his alleged "slave" Benzema. :hmm:

Even when in the lowest of forms he still stands out as a star. What a player... It's really ridiculous to put anybody since Pele even in the same tier apart from Messi and maybe Maradona.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Cristiano Ronaldo has just become the first player in history to score 100 UCL goals with the same club. Unbealivable :proud:

He's also in the 7th consecutive UCL season to score at least 10 goals. No other player in history has done it more than 2 in a row. Really running out of superlatives here. What a lucky club we are! :D

·
Registered
42,576 Posts
Cristiano Ronaldo has just become the first player in history to score 100 UCL goals with the same club. Unbealivable :proud:

He's also in the 7th consecutive UCL season to score at least 10 goals. No other player in history has done it more than 2 in a row. Really running out of superlatives here. What a lucky club we are! :D
Not good enough for some.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Nice vid. My favourite part is the R.Carlos hug at 4:40, he is sooooo happy and proud of him :proud: Also Perez meeting at 5:33 is funny :D

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
@Firdaus I'm guessing that vid is for peeps who don't watch him day in day out, so you tagged the wrong posters :D

·
Registered
43,540 Posts
I thought you might just like the analysis on record. This guy is pretty good and accurate. He's got a video about Mourinho's Inter and talks about how important Cambiasso is. :proud:

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
I thought you might just like the analysis on record. This guy is pretty good and accurate. He's got a video about Mourinho's Inter and talks about how important Cambiasso is. :proud:
Found one that would make KB proud :proud:

xc4P0w67Gk4

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
He had a great game vs Egypt scoring two headers in the last couple of minutes to give Portugal a 2-1 victory! But I was more impressed by how at ease he was all over the pitch on the ball. He was repeatedly feinting, confusing and taking on defenders with dribbles. Seems like a second Spring is coming for him.

6641 - 6660 of 6679 Posts