Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 6679 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods apologies if you feel this should belong in the the rumour thread but as much speculation coming from all camps I thought we could keep everything center on Christiano here and keep the transfer thread for other players.

Also I dont think this is going to end any time soon...

Did any one see the comments that the godfather told some english paper?

·
1st Tier Poster
48,630 Posts
Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isnt that the way
Everybodys got their dues in life to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know its everybodys sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know its true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
(x2)

Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sir Alex Ferguson is doing all he can in order to stop Real Madrid from poaching Ronaldo by travelling to Switzerland to keep the player under-guard according to Marca.

LOOOOOOOOOOL the man will adopt him.:yuck::howler::happy::eek:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah it was a cracker. But Simao fooled the ref cus there was no penalty. I hope Quaresma comes for the second part as Simao was crap.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Micha & Canterano - I think your missing the point of this thread and not following along...

:D

·
Registered
368 Posts
if Madrid don't have any many other positions on the team to strengthen (and you don't look like you do) you can try your luck for Ronaldo with your entire summer budget (say about 100 million sterling) :D that's an amount the Glazers certainly wouldn't resist.

don't worry though, United will likely use a portion of that to purchase the next big thing.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Ronaldo's 30 second "interview" with the Spanish reporters.

Can we expect news in the coming days over your future?
"I certainly hope so."

When?
'Soon'

Soon when?
"In two or three days, I hope."

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
I'd rather we spend 40 M Euros on Quaresma and another 40 M Euros on Benzema then spend 80 M Euros on C.Ronaldo. We should've signed him two years back for half the price. Too late now, though still not too late for Quaresma!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Well, we won't have to wait too long as Cristiano has promised he will have a final decision on his future in "two or three days." Take it for what it's worth, but Pepe after today's game said Cristiano has already made his mind up and we all just have to wait.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Thanks to Calderon, I bet even if Ronaldo wants to leave, Man Utd won't sell him to Real.
Cristiano and Manchester will be the losing side though. ;)

Manchester United will keep a player who has his heart set on another club.

Cristiano will stay in a club who didn't grant him his dream move even though they offered a record fee.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Or he'll move to Barca or Inter or something ;)
Barcelona can't sign him. They need many changes and not only a one major signing. They can't afford to pay 80 M Euros for one player.

Inter? I really doubt it really. Morrati hasn't payed big recently and I don't see him paying 80 M Euros. Plus, Morinho has set his sights on other targets.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Manchester United will keep a player who has his heart set on another club.

Cristiano will stay in a club who didn't grant him his dream move even though they offered a record fee.
Sorry but HOW do you know that? How do you know RM is CR dream move? I am just curious, you might be right but i just wonder where is the source of that very very bold statement.

1 - 20 of 6679 Posts