Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Was named Serie A MVP and won the league, which is btw a historic achievement (first player to win league titles in all of Europe's top 3 leagues).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serie_A_Awards

Was included in the UCL Team of the Tournament

https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/news/newsid=2607717.html

Also added another NT trophy to his CV (2019 UEFA Nations League Finals). He was the top goal scorer of the competition, was awarded the goal of the tournament, and was named in the All-star XI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_UEFA_Nations_League_Finals#Awards

Does he deserve it?

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Juventus won 7 scudetti without CR7. He was bought for the CL and failed. I'm not sure the Nations League is even a trophy. If it is then I'd compare it to Trofeo Birra Moretti.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's funny that we have all those threads when Messi scored 51 goals and gave 19 assists in 50 matches this season...
Bookies have it for Van Dijk

·
Registered
20,690 Posts
it's funny that we have all those threads when Messi scored 51 goals and gave 19 assists in 50 matches this season...
The growth hormone fed diving midget failed again where it counted..in the CL and for the Argies...but yeah, he scored lots of goals vs Mallorca, Valladolid, Huesca, Rayo Vallecano, Levantes, Eibar....

And his pathetic outburst in the Copa after "leading" the Agries to more failure internationally was shameful. :facepalm:

The little wank.er is on his last legs...and it kills him knowing CR7 won 5 CL, a Euro and a Nations League, while he won 3 CL (one other when he was just a bench kid who came on when it was already won) and endless failure for the Args including actually "quitting" on his NT...

Legends like Ronaldo and Modric always produce for club and country. Missi, not so much.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
The growth hormone fed diving midget failed again where it counted..in the CL and for the Argies...but yeah, he scored lots of goals vs Mallorca, Valladolid, Huesca, Rayo Vallecano, Levantes, Eibar....

And his pathetic outburst in the Copa after "leading" the Agries to more failure internationally was shameful.

The little wank.er is on his last legs...and it kills him knowing CR7 won 5 CL, a Euro and a Nations League, while he won 3 CL (one other when he was just a bench kid who came on when it was already won) and endless failure for the Args including actually "quitting" on his NT...

Legends like Ronaldo and Modric always produce for club and country. Missi, not so much.
You don’t fail to sound bitter and clueless in any topic. A+ for consistency.

·
Registered
20,690 Posts
You don’t fail to sound bitter and clueless in any topic. A+ for consistency.
Speaking of clueless...:pat:

Is this some kind of "rules" violation you'll make up on the fly? :facepalm:

Run along son, let the big boys talk...

#halamadrid
#halamodric

JC, why does this kid stalk me everywhere I go?

·
Greta joke sharer
22,869 Posts
Juventus won 7 scudetti without CR7. He was bought for the CL and failed. I'm not sure the Nations League is even a trophy. If it is then I'd compare it to Trofeo Birra Moretti.
Nah, Trofeo Birra Moretti is a prestigious tournament in comparison.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nah. He had a better season than all the pretenders (whole squad) at Real Madrid but he aint even close.

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts
Lol he already graced the mythic fields of Stoke for many years. That joke only works against Messi.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts