Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't think any Interista had even heard of him before the Supercoppa night but he deserves recognition now for sure

Copied from Football Italia:

Bonucci was on the verge of being introduced as a substitute to take a penalty in the shoot-out, but a late Alexis Sanchez goal spoiled the Old Lady’s plan, giving Inter their sixth Supercoppa in the club’s history.

The Italian defender was reportedly annoyed by the celebration of the Inter staff member and Il Tempo reveals what was said between the Italy defender and Mozzillo.

According to the report, Bonucci said: “You don’t celebrate to my face, what the f*** are you doing? I am going to kill you!”

Mozzillo replied, “What are you doing?” and tried to move Bonucci away.

---

Well done on annoying that cvnt

Forza Mozzillo

Smile Automotive design Coat Fashion design Electric blue

·
Registered
18,605 Posts
As much as I enjoy having Bonucci on the NT side (it's coming Rome), I love to see his bullying and whining antics humiliated by stuff like this. Anyway, makes the league fun (as long as refs don't actually get intimidated by people like him).

·
Registered
68,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
INTER ULTRAS ‘CALL OUT’ BONUCCI AFTER TOUCHLINE ROW

Inter ultras put up a banner ‘calling out’ Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci after he was fined for shoving a member of staff during the Supercoppa Italiana.

The clash occurred on the touchline in the final seconds of the game, when Bonucci was waiting to come on as a substitute and Alexis Sanchez scored the winner for a 2-1 Inter result.

Secretary Cristiano Mozzillo celebrated the goal and was attacked by Bonucci, who shoved him and reportedly even made verbal threats.

The defender was fined €10,000 but did not receive a suspension for the incident.

Now Inter ultras have put up a banner in Milan with a message to the Juventus star.

‘Bonucci if you want to be cheeky, we’re waiting for you at the bar, you vile cretin.’

It is essentially calling Bonucci out for a fight, sure to raise tension ahead of the next meeting between these clubs in Serie A at the Allianz Juventus Stadium on April 3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts