Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Damn, how many is that now like 5 players in 2 years?

It's a sad trend which seems to keep continuing :(. r.i.p.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Died on the pitch? Shocking.

RIP Cristiano

Good day for Heaven's eleven, but a bad one for everyone left behind.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
My condolences and best wishes to his family.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
GOD Bless his soul and his family!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Oh no.. That's so sad.. :( Another one... :(

But I feel strange that why is it that people with heart problems are still allowed to play such sports? The doctors would have asked them to quit the sport right?

Cos in our country, during our service to the army, before that we will have medical checkup.. And if found with heart problems, he will be allocated with office duty only..

·
Registered
786 Posts
R.i.p.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Jianxing said:
Oh no.. That's so sad.. :( Another one... :(

But I feel strange that why is it that people with heart problems are still allowed to play such sports? The doctors would have asked them to quit the sport right?

Cos in our country, during our service to the army, before that we will have medical checkup.. And if found with heart problems, he will be allocated with office duty only..
Any country which forces u to join the army is very wrong.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
Any country which forces u to join the army is very wrong.
Huh? Sorry, do u mean that my country which forces the young guys to do National Service is wrong or any country which forces u to join the army, even when u have heart problems, is very wrong?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Jianxing said:
Huh? Sorry, do u mean that my country which forces the young guys to do National Service is wrong or any country which forces u to join the army, even when u have heart problems, is very wrong?
Im not judging you or your country personally, i dont even know where your from.

I said - any coutnry, which forces you to do national service/join the army is very wrong. Id hate to live in such a place. I know Greece is one of those countries.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Queresma said:
i should have read the article earlier, sounds like a bump to the head or something.

RIP
If its a bump to the head, that sounds like a freak accident to me.. Head collison is quite common in football and so far the worse I have seen is concussion.. But to die from it is very very unfortunate..

RIP :(

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
Im not judging you or your country personally, i dont even know where your from.

I said - any coutnry, which forces you to do national service/join the army is very wrong. Id hate to live in such a place. I know Greece is one of those countries.
Oh Sorry.. I get what you mean now.. :)

For my country, the govt has its reasons.. Pretty political, I guess u might not be interested.. By the way, I'm from Singapore.. :)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I agree but lets hope that there will always be people out there that will join the Army so that you are not forced to join the Army.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Ambis said:
I agree but lets hope that there will always be people out there that will join the Army so that you are not forced to join the Army.
So that "I" am forced to join? I doubt Australia will ever have consrciption (again). Our defence force is first rate with people joing the army for job related reasons. Good wage, future job prospects etc.

However, people join due to choice, not becasue they are forced.

I really pity places such as Greece and Singapore where it is compulsory to join.

Bit off topic eh? RIP mate.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts