1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
calciomercato says he is the romanian version of vieira...the kid is only 18...he and pele are our future DMs...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I certainly hope he isn't as slow as Vieira. Honestly, I'd love to get Cigarini on the cheap from Parma.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Dude I don't know who has and who hasn't watched Vieira back in his ARSENAL DAYZZZ

B/c honestly Vieira of Inter is giving Vieira in general a VERY VERY BAD NAME

Back in the day Vieira was awesome- tractor and fast end to end

UNSTOPPABLE IN HIS HEYDAY

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Young Romanian midfielder. Calciomercato and wiki say that he's an Inter player already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristian_Daminuţă
calciomercato says he is the romanian version of vieira...the kid is only 18...he and pele are our future DMs...
as posted in the romo forum... he made his debut at 15 in liga1 (highest stage in Romania) and usually did quite well... he didnt see too many minutes last season and I suppose that he won't be a 1st teamer now but he has the necessary qualities to become an A + player... and I think Daminuta is still 17

playing pro/semi-pro games for 2 years already being just 17 is quite something

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Dude I don't know who has and who hasn't watched Vieira back in his ARSENAL DAYZZZ

B/c honestly Vieira of Inter is giving Vieira in general a VERY VERY BAD NAME

Back in the day Vieira was awesome- tractor and fast end to end

UNSTOPPABLE IN HIS HEYDAY
yes...he was awesome back in the old days...and one of the best DMs in the world...but he hasn't been the same player due to his age...a lot of players are like that...so i m not surprised...

·
Registered
59,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
306 Posts
Pele isn't ours anymore.

Did we have a thread where we kept watch on ex-Inter players?

Cue N4L's smart comment and subsequent offense by a third party.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts