Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an Ajax fan, I have this year prayed that Cristian Chivu will become Serie A champions with Roma, as he has done very much for our side, he has always given his best.
So I would like to know how Roma fans feel about Cristian, is he popular there? I heard that he was voted the best farren signing of the year in december, how is his second half of the season goin?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
hes not having the best 2nd part of the season. but ive seen him these passed two years and hes got everything needed to be the best around...him and Samuel have helped Roma become the best defensive team in Serie A while still being able to score lots of goals. Chivu has been off form in the latest games but it really hasnt hurt the team. but next week will be a big game....he will have to worry about Shev. :star:

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
I'm still thrilled that Christi's on our roster. He's not having as good of a ritorno as he did for the andata, but he's still been quite solid for the most part. I just hope he can kick it up a notch on Sunday. :star:

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I love him although his form of latest has been average. I'm sure he will come back stronger. The best defender we could realistically get last summer, or any summer at all. Huge talent. I have great expectations.

·
Registered
894 Posts
he's much better then Legrottaglie (and has an easier name to spell as well)

Seriously though Chivu's proved to be a great signing, even though he hasn't been as great during the second part of the season,

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
He hasnt been as good this 2nd half of the season. Effective still but not as calm, some of his passes have been awkward too.

I cant wait to see him evolve into a legend, I just hope that is with Roma.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I guess he has a decent performance this year and he'll improve more and more every year. He is still young. I believe its only of time to become best defender in the world.

Greets,

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
He was with the National Team today who won 5-1 against Germany!!!!!
But he got off the pitch after 35 Minutes and the Comentator said he got injured.
I missed the first half, so i pray it's nothing serious and he can play on sunday.

Dai Cristian!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Chivu has a micro-rupture in his knee and is out for the season.
At least that's what they're saying in the Romanian forum..
Damn shame .. especially with the Milan game next.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
eugenius said:
Chivu has a micro-rupture in his knee and is out for the season.
At least that's what they're saying in the Romanian forum..
Damn shame .. especially with the Milan game next.
I guess Roma missed him against Milan...a shame he got injured in a friendly...I heard the management was very upset with him

1 - 11 of 11 Posts