Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hitzfeld sure can't laugh this time.

After several victorious years we're in a world of sheet. Week in, week out, we witness disusting displays from our once mighty players. Even Hitzfeld can't do anything any longer. The defence sucks big time, the offence even more and the midfield the biggest. They couldn't create a single chance.

Is there a solution? Maybe a switch to back 3? But we simply don't have the players (especially a sweeper) to do that. Oh, I forgot the misdielfder-obessed(or more precisely Ballack-obessed) management can't figure out we need a world-class defender. :rolleyes:

I wonder how on earht could Hitzfeld play Thiam instead of Hargreaves. :rolleyes: Jeremies, Scholl and Effenberg were all pathetic. Nothing less, nothing more. They have simply lost their touch.

I can accept it when we lose, even lose so bad if everybody has gave his 100%. But when they go out on the pitch, and play like a bunch of prima donna losers without a shadow of concentration and determination, you can blame them for everything. Kahn, was the only one who really cared. So, it's simply not just a tactical or being off-form problem, but reather a mental one.

Any opinions?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hello all.
Special regards to my two old pals from the Bayern Forum, Edwinsilveira and Marvin4. I am finally back!
I came here to pour my anger and frustration but found little words to describe how I felt last night. Therefore, I am just going to refrain for a day or two and then come back fresh. Thank God that I have three real football games to play in a row this week starting from today. I will be able to kick some anger out on the green field.
But all I have to say for now is, Yes we did lose bad and yes we are in our worst dip in so long, but let us stand behind the team during this tragic period and hope that this bad spell breaks down soon. I just hope it does before the champions league resumes again next month. Finally, We REALLY REALLY DO MISS BRAZZO!

Ciao,
Kal

·
Registered
428 Posts
Mighty Rome has fallen....:(

I think the Championship is gone for this year. It's not the eight points which worries me but the fact that there are four teams ahead of us. It will be difficult to catch all of them.

We are very predictable since Effenberg is back. No surprises at all. Everyone passes the ball to him and waits...and waits...what he will do. He's a good alibi fo other players to stop running.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Eric0815 said:
We are very predictable since Effenberg is back. No surprises at all. Everyone passes the ball to him and waits...and waits...what he will do. He's a good alibi fo other players to stop running.
That's what I am talking about since he is back :eek:.
But I am sure we will come out of this streek and start winning again some day.

But I disagree with Rafo, Scholl always tries his best, but is left alone. Every game he scores, thats more than we can expect. And Jeremies is a destroyer, not a playmaker.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Tigerheart said:

But I disagree with Rafo, Scholl always tries his best, but is left alone. Every game he scores, thats more than we can expect. And Jeremies is a destroyer, not a playmaker.
Some sucked more, some less. But the bottom line is the whole team scuked. Scholl sucked (yesterday, at least, compared to his own standards), so did Jeremies and the others(when did I say Jerry is a playmaker? ;) ).
Scholl didn't do anything yesterday, that's undeniable even if I'm a big fan of him. Hargreaves, in the few minutes he was in the game, created more attacking opportunities and dribbled more than what Scholl did in the almost whole game. And that's saying a lot. :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Indeed, there were a few players shouldn't have started the match against Schalke. Frankly, I think that's where Hitzfeld made his mistakes. Both Jeremies and Scholl just recovered from injuries. Clearly, they were un-fit, as far as their old standard is concerned. Bayern lost the match is simply because they let Schalke dominate them in the midfield. Furthermore, Thaim was no Brazzo on the right hand side. In my view, Bayern should have played Hargreaves, Fink, Sforza,etc in the first place, while let Jeremies and Scholl come on as subs. After all, you have to play those who are fit, instead of those who are more "famous". The bottom line is who is more capable of playing at the moment, then play him. Anyhow, what's done is done. As a team, they should look forward. No need to dwell on the past. Nonetheless, they ought to use their past as experience, so that they will do better in the near future.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts