Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

another game we should've won comfortably. the last two games are really worrying. we control the play, yes, but how many clear scoring opportunities did we create against zenit and betis? instead we cross the ball all the time, even when negredo isn't playing and our attack looks like they're on loan from hobbiton fc. we had like 20 corners in those two games, and did fvck all with that (that abdennour header in injury time today being the exception). our midfield can't create shit when andre isn't playing. the squad and manager are same as the last year, why are we suddenly bad?

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Poor tactics, "creative" players not actually doing anything creative, constantly wasting spots on disappointments like Rodrigo, constant changing between Paco & Negredo so neither can find their rhythm... Looks like Nuno's showing his limitations now!

None of it is a surprise since the mess that began in the summer though.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Though I guess we should balance this with the fact that we haven't lost yet.

But yeah, it's not been pretty so far.

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
technically we did lose in monaco. which was strangely enough quite possibly our best performance so far this season :D

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
...we cross the ball all the time, even when negredo isn't playing...
This. There's no creativity or different ways to attack. What frustrates me the most is when things are not going well Nuno just changes man for man, except today but I think it was because Betis played with 10 all of the second half.

I don't think there's going to be a change soon because "still too early" in the season. I just hope Lim doesn't get tired of the team and stop "investing" just like what happened with Racing and Malaga.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Lim should have brought Benitez for this project, along with an exceptional forwarder recommended by Mendes.

After a while, fans shall live with the potential problems between benitez and mendes. :proud:

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
We saw it coming, **** mendes!

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
i dont know.. its weird, Nuno must go, hopefully Lim wakes up to what mendes is doing to this club, unless its all a gang, Mendes-Lim-Nuno..

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
As long as Lim makes money, they wont do anything. They are buying young cheap players so they can sell them for a profit.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Nuno needs to stop thinking he can start these youth players and get results. Look at Mina. he shits his pants everytime he plays. Not everyone can be Andre Gomes, 21 years of age and come in and dominate midfields in La liga. We have Enzo, Negredo, Feg, Piatti here for a reason.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts