Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcalona 0-3 Chealsea !!!!
Valencia 3-1 Lazio !!!!

certainly one of the most interesting Chaampions League matchdays I've ever seen :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man oh man...

Valencia 5-2 Lazio
Chealsea 3-1 Barcalona

not the teams I was hoping would win, but still it was one hell of a matchday...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
****ING ****!!!!!!

What's going on???? Lazio was compltely demolised by Valencia and Chelsea absolutely outplayed Barca...

I still cant believe it...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
This doesn't make sense anymore..
Anyway, the match report on Beonet says Mihajlovic really didn't have a good day but Stankovic AGAIN played very poorly, they say he's lacking agressiveness from the beginning of the season, what the hell is going on with him..
And I sure do feel sorry for Lazio...
But what happened to Barcelona, is it possible they are going to get kicked out..??
This is becoming really funny, what this competition needs is Red Star to restore some order, like this it's total anarchy.. :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Miha and Deki didnt play too well at all today :(

on the other had Miroslav Djukic of Valenica was excellant, and was one of the key players for his club in that amazing victory over Lazio. Drulovic also played very well for FC Porto, he set up Jardel's goal :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deki was matched up against Killy Gonzalez and from what I hear Gonzalez outplayed Deki in every aspect of the game.In one point in the match Gonzalez made Deki fall flat on his ass and Stankovic got up and was just shocked he could not believe it.Even though Gonzalez is Argentine there are other players like him and there going to destroy us in Euro.

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 06-04-2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts