Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im gonna go buy some Cricket games, but just dont know any good ones or if there any on the market. so can any of you tell me good cricket games which can be bought ;)

Id appreciate any help, thanks in advance :cool:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Well i can suggest a cricket management game 'International Cricket Captain'. Its a really good game...i love playing it...but then u have to be a cricket freak to enjoy it :D Try and get the latest edition of it.
'Brian Lara' another cricket game...not a management one...get the latest edition of this too.

ENJOY! :cool:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Okay Okay here I come don't cry Christian........:D

Cricket Games: Brian Lara's Cricket is the best among the cricket playing type.You can also try Cricket 2001 or 2002 i guess cos the last time i played the game it was called Cricket 98 and that was back in 98 :D so u get my drift........
Then there's Allan Borders Cricket......:D :D :D prolly the worst cricket game ever !!!!!:D

There are also cricket managerial games like CM in football !!!
International Cricket Captain 2001 is good and Micheal Vaughan's Championship Cricket Manager is also quite good but i suggest u buy either Brian Lara's Cricket or ICC 2001 i.e International Cricket Captain.

There are also other cric games---Graham Gooch's Cricket :tongue: :tongue: but like Allan Borders it sucks:tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
452 Posts
if u havent played cricket 97, get that ... the Ashes Tour Edition ... thats the best one i think till now ... its fun and exciting ... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts