Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crespo will hopefully be joining us!!
Lazio can't possibly purcahse all the star players in the transfer market, it's not like they r rich & the rest r all poor-hello!!! :) :) :)
If we realy want Crespo we could outbid Lazio for him cuz if Agnelli decides to spend Cragnotti can't match his purcahsing power *trust me} but that a big IF!!
i just hope i c Crespo in a Juve shirt next season lining up alongside Del Piero,Davids &Zizou ;) :) ;)

Forza Juve :) :) :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
i don't see Crespo is juve's shirt actually..
we never bought stars and as long as moggi's in charge we'll always be in trouble...for me
moggi is an average scout talent...not so great to be at juve's level....but i guess his top priority is to amass enuff money to buy Delle Alpi and bring profits to agnelli's family...agnellis are rich and still wannabe
richer....THAT'S WHY I DON'T SEE CRESPO IN COMUNALE...and for me it's better to have only three strikers alexxdp,pippo and kova cause the three of em will play a lott and exhausted and finally happy for being useful to the team....if one of em is injured let's just play 4-4-1-1 like we did in last year's CL semi-finale against man united in old trafford....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
One thing is fur sure: you wont see Crespo at comunale.

How about Delle Alpi? :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I have this feeling that he will be joining Lazio. Lots of argentinians there. He said himself that he wanted to play there. So I believe we will use the strikers we already have. Yes IF Agnelli decides to spend, and that he wont, Juventus aint actually known for breaking transfer records. Im kinda pessimistic when it comes to this Crespo case. Well wait and see, *tadada* soon he will wear the Laziales shirt.

*yawn* guess it will be the same ol' team with a couple of talents joining us.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think crespo is in Lazio's main buying list. They will get lopez first, try to aquire Rivaldo which I think they can. Just these 2 players will cost a total of at least $60m. The battle for crespo would then be Btw Juve & Inter.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Amo he is going to Dele Alpi, but for only one match and not in Juve shirt. Guys, have you ever paid 45 mill $ for a player? cauz I don't see you offering Parma anything they need in a matter of players besides O'Neill.
He is going to a team that would pay this price and only Lazio and Inter can do such a thing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
to AMO :....
I DON'T SEE CRESPO IN COMUNALE.....hmm..
as far as i know and concern, comunale is juve's holy ground...practice ground... and i read earlier in the season moggi said that if juve can't build their own stadium they prefer to return to comunale...so i guess i'm correct after all though it doesn't matter all that much...i used comunale instead of delle alpi to make it more interesting...i hope that it's okay with everyone...anyway..
i hope juve can make profits again next year.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks as though once again Lazio is going to screw us.I have just heard that Crespo wants to play at Lazio next season,and judging by the way Lazio throw money around I no longer see him coming to Juve next season.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
This is what i have read and heard.

Crespo to juve for Kovacevic and Tudor.
Crespo to Juve for O'Neill and money.

Now, either one I don't care because he will be worth it. Then we can get Recoba by swapping him for Inzaghi. Plus Cassano.
Therefore our strikers will be DP, Crespo, Recoba and Cassano. Sounds good to me.

What do you all think?

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Forget about Recoba. He wants out of Inter because he's not the automatic first hand choice. Can Juventus promise him that? I don't think so...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Verdi: Yes I believe we could promise him a place in the team. Crespo will probably join Lazio so there, problem solved! If we cant get Crespo then we should buy Recoba.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
AAAAAAARGHHH! Dammit Juve just BUY Crespo. They can AFFORD him, He's GOOD, He is AVAILABLE, nd we need a STRIKER. Buy Crespo!!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What Juve do with all its money.
For how long we can sell our stars and buy players like Pechia and birendely
In last years we sold Vially, Ravanely, Bagio,Boksic,Viery(how could we????),Sosa,
Henry(he plays great at arsenal).... and it goes on and stop it !!!
We are not making big purchases in last years
All the best players go to other teams thats
why we lost this year and Lazio were better
they had more tallent !!!
We NEED CRESPO AND WE NEED TO SELL INZAGHY +
WE need another winger in addition to Zambrota so make a big big for Figo he is the best in his position

1 - 14 of 14 Posts