B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I real think that Crespo will play for Juve next year.There are few resons:
1)We need new foward
2)Parma is out of CL
3)Ancelotti loves him
4)Roma will get Batistuta,Lazio Lopeza and maybe Rivalda,Milan Pippa and Inter have enough attackers
5)Crespo said last year that he would one day play for Juve

Forza Juve!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Inzaghi out and Crespo in, doesn't get better than this. Do your magic Moggi and get cannavaro as well.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I really, really, REALLY, will like to see Crespo and Cannavaro in the juve's shirt next season.
In fact if juve sell Inzagui( Who knows?), I think Crespo would be an exellent replecement!!!

Forza Juve!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The signing of crespo will be the most important signing for next season for juve.We are currently in a position where we need a new quality striker to play alongside Del Piero up front and he would be the ideal man for the job.I am confident as Parma will not be playing in the Champions League next season that Crespo will now move to Juve if we pursue our interest in him.Carlo Ancellotti knows his talent and i am sure that all Juve fans are praying that he will join us next season.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raid Parma!! We must get Crespo and try for both Cannavaro and Thuram.Purchase a very good left back, finalise the deal for Cassano then watch lazio weep!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts