Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If its true that Crespo will move to Real Madrid and Nesta will move to Inter next season that means Lazio will lose their 2 biggest world class superstars and will be a team like Parma next season that can't be good news because look what happened to Parma this season after they sold their biggest world class superstars like Thuram and Buffon, Parma spent the entire season fighting relegation:dazed: :(

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
crespo can be replaced with another superstar striker...however, i don't know who can replace nesta...canna? he's 29 and not the same old canna...lucio? not gonna leave leverkusen...

but don't worry...all the rumors are not true...just wait and see after this season...

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
why dont you buy blanc... hes only bout 38... still top notch defender :D

Um, i dunno, look nesta has been rumored with every club, i dont think he will go to inter, if he was to move he would go to juve or spain.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Beta, the only thing that sucks are your comments:D

but there is no point in me trying to explain it to you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
If I'm not wrong, Nesta is not for sold at any price, as well as Crespo. used to be .. then Mancini gave 1 statement that shocked me: he doesn't watn Crespo, well he didn't exactly said that he said that he will Lazio sell Crespo at the right price ... he watnc sto bring couple guys from Fio ... as Fio play in Serie B for the next season ...

I think Mancini must know his position right now, he hasn't proved anything.. yet ... as coach ....

As a plyer, I know he has one of the biggest name in Italy, but as long as he doesn't have anything to back him up .. just shut up and do the right thing ... giving such a statement wasn't ...

Crespo, Nesta are the best fro Lazio atm .. we should keep them at any price ...as we need to achieve something (MUCH) bigger next season ... intertoto ? :yuck: ... come on, Lazio is one of the greatest club in the WORLD... playing where ? yeap right .. intertoto ...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
That was an idotic comment Beta, I think your mad cos we beat you 1-0 which could cost you Lo Scudetto :)

Parma have had a very bad season, mainly as our team had great strikers before such as Zola, Tino, Crespo and Chiesa, and now we only have Di Vaio, who will most likely get sold off.
We had the best defence in Europe according to FIFA 2 years ago, or was it 3 :confused: this mainly because we had a wall of Canna, Thuram and Buffon. Now the remaining of that wall is Canna who can't do it all. We have signed Frey who is great but our defence sucks. Btw, I don't believe you still have Couto!

You gotta hope Crag don't seel star players like Crespo and Nesta, like Parma did. It depends what you chairman is there for success or money.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
cannavaro77 said:

You gotta hope Crag don't seel star players like Crespo and Nesta, like Parma did. It depends what you chairman is there for success or money.
He was after succsess so far....future remain to be seen:rolleyes: :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I hope he sticks to success, Lazio are one of my better Serie A teams, I wish them well next season. Hopefully Mancini can do good things.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
What Lazio do on the transfer market will certainly be interesting. If the Lazio fans will end up happy or sad is still beyond me even tough it feels closer tothe sadness...

·
International
6,519 Posts
I can't believe how some people here act like some stupid idiots... :rolleyes::rolleyes: This really shows the intelligence you posess...

Anyway, I don't mind Crespo being sold, I really don't as I never really liked him (only in CM hehe), and I think if we buy Di Vaio or Muzzi for next season, plus one back up striker, our Offence will be solved. Then we need a creative playmaker. We havem't had it this season, and guess what. A slow Romista was given the job as our playmaker. The results were quickly shown... Defeats against Piacenza, Torino, Parma...

But for definately, Nesta HAS to stay in Lazio. If we sell him, we will end up like we were 5-10 years ago, in the middle of the table.

D

·
0 Posts
I predict that Lazio will be relegated by 2005.

1999 - 2000: 1st
2000 - 2001: 3rd
2001 - 2002: 7th
2002 - 2003: 12th
2004 - 2005: 18th

·
Registered
237 Posts
DeJackal said:
I predict that Lazio will be relegated by 2005.

1999 - 2000: 1st
2000 - 2001: 3rd
2001 - 2002: 7th
2002 - 2003: 12th
2004 - 2005: 18th
Me too... Mancini has little experience to coach a team like Lazio. Look what happened to Viola by the time Bianchi took over Viola they where already f*cked up because of how Mancini had screwed up over and over again during the season when he did bad bad moves like for example when he prefered playing Baronio as a striker:eek: instead of using a true offensive player like Equi. What kind of coach benches his offensive players and plays a DM in the striker position? Only a clueless one like Mancini. Lazio should sign someone with more experience than Mancini. This is Lazio he is going to coach not Atalanta..

·
International
6,519 Posts
Okay why don't you people who don't know sh!t about Lazio just be quiet for a moment there ? Why are you acting so smart on a matter you don't know bull about ? Mancini has the word potential written all over his face, but the question is, is he there yet ? Can he really take over a team like Lazio ?

I would say yes, he has been our assistant manager when we won lo scudetto, and he was there every freaking game. HE should do the job just fine, and seing how we ended this season we should really not worry about having a worse one... :rolleyes:

Lazio is no way being relegated, we still have better players like Parma, and Parma stayed in Serie A aswell. We will be the A material, but I doubt that we'll be top soon.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I think that we should exchange Marco with Hernan, considering both them two players have played for them clubs before.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Mancini was not the who messed up Fiorentina it was Cecchi Gori, just ask any Viola-fan around what they feel about him.

As for Mancini's coaching abilities. Yes, he has only little experience but there's a big difference if you coach Fiorentina or Lazio. Fiorentina was extremely unlucky to get so many injuries in a pretty small squadra and there was this financial issue from the beginning of the season. Mancini has learned his coaching from one of thevery best in the world, Sven Göran Eriksson as he was assistent under him. Lazio's players are used to the way Eriksson coaches and I belive Mancini will coach much the same way. Furthermore, Mancio will bring in coaching staff who has all been at Lazio before. I'm pretty confident Mancio will do good.

·
International
6,519 Posts
cannavaro77 said:
I think that we should exchange Marco with Hernan, considering both them two players have played for them clubs before.
I don't think so. There are two reasons for disagreement here

First, it's players value. Crespo is the striker who was brought to Lazio for a world record fee paid for a striker. Di Vaio is valued half less I think, if not more. So exchange is not discussable.

Second, Crespo stated himself, he wants to leave for a BIG team, where he will win some trophies again. He wants to leave for Barca or Real, and I don't think he wants to join Parma who will have to play one more game to stay in Serie A, although he once played for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts