Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amo darling 40£ for a player .. think not

Almeyda that´s 23$ and I think that Cragnotti will add Salas or 22$ and that´s gonna be that. Crespo is good but hellllo no way is he worth 45$ that´s Vieri money and Crespo doesn´t hold a candle to Vieri both when it comes to skill and when it comes to marketing value.

If you ask me I´d say Almeyda + 15$ that´s a fair deal right there - A striker is one thing a playmaker is a different thing.

I can name 20 great strikers of my head but I can only name a handful of playmakers and that´s why Veron is easy a 50$ since he is the worlds greatest playmaker.

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. here are some names that I consider better then Crespo: Vieri, Sheva, Raul, C Lopez ( although he´s probably more of a segunda punta so let´s not count him ), Batistuta, Rivaldo etc.

Here are some names that are almost as good as Veron: Figo and Beckham.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,its not MY price.This is what Tanzi wants for Crespo.40 mil pounds....now if Cragnotti is crazy enough to give them then you should blame him,not me!

However,Almeyda is coming in a separate deal.Cragnotti will definitely try to throw down the (ridiculus high) price by offering players,in that case,I see Sergio Conseisao on his way.But Almeyda will not be part of this deal.End of story.

So,if Cragnotti wants Crespo,he pays if not,its just fine you cant stick to Simone Inzaghi and Salas.No problem for us.But all in all,I think Crespo will stay.

(Almeyda+15 million $ are very few by the way,strikers dont grow up on trees)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Svennis, How can you say that Veron is better than Figo?
Figo is more allround and not so much up and down as Veron.
But you shouldn´t even compare them since they aren´t playing in the same position.
I would rate Veron, Zidane, Rui Costa, Totti and Rivaldo as the greatest playmakers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts