Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bastard, He says that he wants to leave Parma for Lazio to get the chance to play in CL and team up with Veron again. :( :(

I hope Tanzi is smart and ruins Cragnotti.
I want Negro, Almeyda and a great forward fixed by Cragnotti. Palermo?

I´m so angry I can´t sit still

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sh*t! Where did you read that? Thaught he wanted to play for Juventus (If he's going anywhere I hope he comes to us) but if he wants to play for Lazo, then he can fuc* off! Lazio will be Argentina's national team soon...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Its a pitty when you see great players and men like Crespo turn into greedy bitches.Almeyda,Negro and a forward bought by Cragnotti will be a good deal.But I think we will end up with Almeyda and Salas.

Shame on you Hernan... :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hmm, then Juve can't challenge Lazio if they get Crespo. WTF? and C. Lopez? How many argentine players is it there now? 6-7? And now we haf to keep that little shi* Divo Inzaghi.. hey I came up with this really genius idea! Why don't we make an exchange deal, you get Inzaghi we get Crespo! Inzaghi is really great, he can dive in the felt and fix penalties to you! :p

·
Registered
341 Posts
Actually, I know it's no consolation, butHernan actually said that it was nothing do with him but he wold be leaving Parma. I think this one has come from the top so you can probably expect a bucketful of money for or something that Tanzi simply would not turn down. Further, he didnt say he wanted to go and play for Lazio, he said it would be beatiful but he didnt think it would be possible. He's a nice guy, as a Milan fan I really like him and he's one of the reasons I like Parma, apart from when they thrash us 4-0 :)

Unfortunately, I think he is going to Juventus

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Oh you wait and see, Lazio will get him. Because we have this general manager, who is called Luciano Moggi, and he is kinda retarted and never gets his finger out. Shi* I don't hope Glen reads this. You always make me feel bad when I post something pointless messages! :)

Anyways, I really hope Moggi will make an offer for him soon..

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This is what he said:
Crespo 'I'll probably leave Parma.'

He didn't want to say why, but it seems that
Herman Crespo will leave Param: 'It's alomst
certain that I'll leave Parma and it's got
nothing to do with the Champions League
qualification.' He said.

I think the reason he will leave is because Tanzi has been offered too much money to refuse. And Crespo don't mind being sold either but I'm sure he would have stayed for another season is asked to. I just hope we can make a fortune out of him. It would make no sense selling him for $20 million or so. I would want $40 million for him at least...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Laziomania News and Guest Columns

Frey wants Lazio Posted May 26, 2000 - 20:40 by Mattias
Sebastian Frey is set to become Lazio's new goalkeeper. The 21 year old French ace, who has just finished a highly successful loan spell with Verona, has no intention of going back to Inter. "I want Lazio," he declared.

"I am not willing to go back to Milan to play in the reserves. I'm over and done with Inter. My contract expires in 2002, but I want to sign with Lazio by the end of this week."

Lazio have reportedly offered 25 billion lira (€13m) for Frey.

Meanwhile, Lazio continue to woo Hernan Crespo. Sergio Cragnotti, Lazio's president, had another meeting with the player's agent Gustavo Mascardi.

According to Mascardi, Crespo is eager to leave Parma, and Lazio is the first name on his list, Juventus the second.

Lazio are ready to offer Parma Marcelo Salas and Matias Almeyda plus 10 billion lira (€5m) for Crespo, who is currently in Argentina, training with his national side for a World Cup game against Bolivia.

RR

Congrats Tanzi you made a great deal !!

I can´t belive you guys: Almeyda, Negro and a forward for Crespo are you serious ?? Almeyda was voted best foregin player last season ( when was Crespo voted best anything ), Salas is consistant and was voted most talanted south american player 2 seasons ago and was really great up until like 3 months ago.

Negro is a perfect defender and has offers coming from all the major clubs in Italy ( visit Laziomania.com ( www.laziomania.socceralliance.com ) for the story on Negro.

Right now you may miss Crespo but once you think about it and value the deal ( there was a 25$ offer for Almeyda and a 25$ offer from Inter for Salas ) and you´ll get 5€ I think it´s easy to see that Crespo came in, scored alot of goals for you guys, 3x his value ( he was bought fairly cheap ) and left giving you guys 2½ players - not so bad if you ask me.

But let´s not forget - nothing is done / final or anything at all. This is a rumour and as I already posted and stated in the Lazio forum " I hope that Tanzi keeps all his players in Parma "

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Where did you find the info about Negro? Salas and Almeyda huh? I'm not impressed. Salas is practically useless to us and Almeyda is still to get back in shape after his injury. The rumour has it that Sensini (!) was selected before Almeyda. Is that a sign of a great player? I love and respect Nestor as much as anyone but his best years are behind him.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Ramy; Ofcourse I saw it, and frankly I don't care. I think it's interesting that so many opponent fans thinks Juve is buying smart and so many Juventini thinks Moggi is the most pathetic negotiater in the business :(.

Anyway; Mascardi is a smooth talker as are all agents, and he knows Juve is the club who has wanted Crespo the longest. He also knows that Juve generally doesn't break the bank, so add a little pressure on them.
If Crespo wanted the information that he would prefer Lazio over Juve out in the open, why didn't he reveal it along with announcing that he was "proapbly moving" ?

About Lazio's alledged offer; Moneywise it's a fantastic deal, but the question is if it solves anything for Parma. I'm not sure it does. Crespo is better than Salas, but certainly not that much better. Almeyda would maybe rock along with Bogho, but You would still need a playmaker.... I really don't know.
What I do know is, that I wouldn't want Juve to trade quality players away like that.
If Moggi get's Agnelli clearence I would prefer giving You a PILE of money, so you could get whoever You pleased.
Lazio would look increasingly strong from that move, but I don't think it's mature business. If that's what it takes to get Crespo I don't want him.

Ciao.

D

·
0 Posts
DAM IT!!!!
Why Crespo, why????????

------------------
FORZA CRESPO!!!!
FORZA PARMA!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Honestly guys i think this is aload of crap because all this garbage is coming from a Lazio site. Frey didn't say that because he cannot tell INTER what to do.

Really guys.....think about it....you really think Lippi and Moratti care what Frey says...hahahah hilarious.

this rumour i s bunc of crap. Crespo has five more years on his contract and if he is bought out now the price is probably about 30 million but due to the legnth of years left on the contract its legal to ask twice that much.

Parma are ambitious as is Lazio but in the end Parma will keep Crespo because he will be too expencive.

Also it was hilarious to hear Cragnotti running off his mouth about Batistuta.....hahahah he won one SCUDETTO and he already thinks he is Moggi and can start and stop deals by talking....HAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Children again!!!!!!! Lazio really make me laugh at times. Cragnotti an dLazio need to be a little bit more modest at times....i have seen him end up with egg on his face to many times. last off-season it was with Moggi Anelka and Lopez. This time it was with Batigol Vieri and Crespo.

When will he stop making an @RSE out of himself every off season......

Anyway he won teh scudetto and i didn;t so i should keep my mouth closed.

the bottom line is that Cragnotti continues to......what was the word? "WOO" Crespo HHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!! he aint going anywhere Parma unless Lazio make a ridiculous offer like Salas Almeyda and Negro. Then that would be logical.

Cragnotti is hilarious.....so is whatever site you guys dug this up from.

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Salas stinks.He was absolutely great last year but this year he has been unable to score the slightest chance.He is slow,unconcentrated and highly overrated.Almeyda has a bad injury prone year.The last thing we need is him watching along with Bogho the gamwa from the stands because of injury...Conclusion:

IF Salas and Almeyda find their last year's form,we made a great deal.If they were like this year we screw it up...

Tanzi get your act together...

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
Although I am really angry with Crespo, I don't blame him because soccer is business. If the team can't win, "stars" will go. That's the rule of this game.

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
it is not crespo's fault that he wants to win. its the business that we must be mad at. that is the reason why we cant keep our stars for more than a couple of years. just because crespo has the desire to move, that doesnt make him worse than any other footballer. every player wants to leave sometime. i know we would love to have our star players in our favorite teams, but just know that someone else great will join our club and make us happy again. crespo is a star and you should like him for his status or dont like him at all, but dont hate him because he leaves a club you love or like. so many players change teams that it starts to be a rotation system.you get the chance of experiencing almost all the stars in serie A. thats not a totally bad thing, but that takes away our dream of keeping our favorite player in our favorite team. THAT'S BUSINESS!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In my opinion,when a proffesional footballer has a contract he is OBLIGATED to keep it.Especially when he reniews this contract only 3 months ago.And even if he wants to leave he should NEVER go in public and say these kind of stuff,its insulting for the supporters of his club in my opinion.

Look at Nicola$ Anelka,do you have any resepct for this guy?

------------------

J

·
0 Posts
Well, I can't blame Crespo that he wants to leave. There are other better clubs and it's only natural that Crespo wants to acheive something.
The guy did over 20 goals for you but didn't win anything, so no wonder that he wants to move.

Anyway, I think that Crespo is also over-rated. I really don't think that Crag wants to give Almeyda, Salas + money for him.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Crespo could win with Parma.

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 02-06-2000).]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts