Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read in the transfers section that Moggi has offered Kovacevic, Tacchinardi or Iuliano plus money for Crespo. Now, I can't see why Juve would give a top striker, a top midfielder or a top defender plus money for Crespo. Why not give them, Inzaghi and Oliseh or Bachini. These players are good (except Pippo)and if they get regular matches under their belt, they will be beneficial for Parma. Tacchinardi, Kovacevic and Iuliano are too good to swap.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why would Parma give their top striker for Juve garbage? Inzaghi would never be allowed to come to Parma anyway.If these players are not good enough for Juve,they are not good enough for Parma.With your logic,why dont you accept Marco Di Vaio in exchange for Del Piero? Di Vaio is a good player and if he gets his chance he can be beneficial for Juve.Wake up,it takes two sides to agree a deal.Teams dont exist to make Juve better.So,if Parma doesnt like the deal,keeps Crespo or gives him to Lazio which offers more interesting players.You say Tacchinardi and Iuliano are too good to swap,well,Crespo is too good to be sold,the choice is up to Juve.They do a proper bid,they have a chance to get Crespo,they do bad offers,Tanzi will simply turn them down.Simple as that.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I agree Amoroso. But what i am saying is that the players being offered are three big players, plus money. Crespo is a gun, I admit it but not for that much. Fine, take Kovacevic and Oliseh. They can't get a game becasue Ancelotti has major problems but they are both quality players. Oliseh is the Nigerian captain and Kovacevic has done heaps to prove how good he is. Parma would benefit from this swap.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Crespo is better than Kovacevic and Oliseh would as useless to us as it would be to you since its obvius that he cant play at a 3-5-2 system.Besides,what we need is a sweeper,and Iuliano fits the bill.Besides,if we though Oliseh could be useful we would simply make a bid and buy him in a cut price since you want to get rid of him without having to give up Crespo.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
This deal is a media invention I think.
Tacchinardi will NOT be sold, and just like AMOROSO won't like the deal- neither would I. I don't want to disrupt the team by selling Juve's biggest fan (who's been so good and loyal to us) + Kova who made a great first season + money. Rediculous.
AMO might not like it either, but from a financial point of view it's an insane deal for Juve.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I think Crespo is being way overrated. He's not worth 2-3 Juve players + money. I've changed my mind about Crespo. Dont want him in Juve anymore. Let Lazio have him, at least we have italians in our squad, unlike Lazio! :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
I think Kova and Tacchinardi + 10 million dollars is a good deal for Parma. (I like them both very much) But if Lazio offers Angel, Almeyda and Conceicao Parma would definitly take Lazio´s offer.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I agreed with Remy.
Preference for more italians would be prosperous.
Besides, Tacchinardi,iuliano and Kova are regarded as important players of the club

1 - 8 of 8 Posts