111,120 Posts
conceicao...still yours?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
conceicao...still yours?
nope, unfortunately not.
after 3 years, and digging our team out of oblivion, he left . he now plays for PAOK tessaloniki in greece. he's doing fine there as well.
he was such a great player for us, but i guess he wanted a new experience after 3 years. anyway, we were crowned champions for the first time in 25 years !!! so we can do just fine without him as well.

anyhow, crespo, still unsure... if chelsea doesn't extend his contract, then he can't be loaned out to inter milan either :s so i guess that makes him a total FREE PLAYER, right?

so why then, he's still at inter's squad list

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
besides ibra, adriano and balotelli...we have to keep 1 more striker...it is likely to be cruz...suazo has some value so i guess we'll move him...but since roma just got baptista, so roma won't go for him...and i guess that we'll also let crespo go..

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Yeah I'm kinda confused about what his situation is right now. Is he a free agent, or did he have a contact with Inter independent of his contract with Chelsea.

I guess Crespo is just hanging out with the squad. :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
i read somewhere, not sure where, that he had signed for 1 year at Inter after his Chelsea contract expired.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts