Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the Crespo deal seem to be finally solved. Lazio will finally agree on giving Conceicao as a part of the Crespo deal. Crespo is valued at 125 billion lire, Almeyda at 45 billion and Conceicao at 35 billion. That means that Lazio would still owe Parma 45 billion. Cragnotti only wants to give 25 billion in cash so it's possible that he will offer co-ownership of Simone Inzaghi as well.

So, since Conceicao will leave Lazio, they are going to play Nedved on the right and Claudio Lopez on the left. Salas will be sold to Inter and to replace him they will get Palermo from Boca Juniors. (This is good because I doubt Palermo and Crespo will form a very good striking pair.)

The replacement for Crespo is still uncertain. Right now it seems like it will be Angel or Simone Inzaghi.

In other rumours we will be sending Ortega back to River Plate for Angel. It's also likely that we will sign colombian central defender Mario Yepes from River. Unfortunately we also look destined to lose Lassissi...

So, finally. According to the very latest rumours here are our team for next year.

_________Angel____Amoroso___________
_____________Micoud_________________
_Fuser_Almeyda_Boghossian_Conceicao_
____Cannavaro__Yepes__Thuram________
______________Buffon________________

I think Fuser would be able to switch side more easily than Conceicao, who even forced Figo to play on the left for Portugal. Perhaps Jörgensen or Overmars would have been better options but obviously Malesani doesn't think so. And I guess he knows best after all... :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
no comment until its a done deal. when its official, then we can talk about it because people can make up any crazy rumor possible. this one is an example of it.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So why in h*ll do you write then? Just let it be and let the rest of us dream a little.

Listen, I do NOT make these up. This is straight from la Gazzetta dello Sport. What should we write about if we weren't allowed to speculate about possible transfers? How great all argentine players are and how stupid Parma is not to understand how great Ortega is?

·
International
6,519 Posts
No way Cragnotti will give you Conceicao, Almeyda, Inzaghi and cash too ! Than he had lost his mind. ! Conceicao and Inzaghino stays at Rome, you allready have Almeyda.

And CRESPO will join Lazio, i Hope that :p

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, today there have been some further developement. Simone Inzaghi will probably stay in Rome. (YES!!:) The guy is hopeless.)

The deal seem to be set to Almeyda + Conceicao + 50 billion lira (about $25 million).

To cover for Conceicao Lazio will buy Zenden from Barcelona, who Eriksson has always thought highly of. They don't speak about who will replace Crespo in Parma but I think it will be Angel or Palermo. So, all in all, a superb deal for Parma.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course he isn't! Please don't say that to Cragnotti though... :)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
hehehe i wont ;)

Lazio have no choice now!! They have to buy Crespo or else they will be stuck with an attack of Lopez, Inzaghi, Ravanelli next season :(

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Zenden plays on the left wing Conceciao on the right. Eriksson has said Conceciao won´t be sold so why the hell are you guys even listening to the rumours ??? Get a fxxking life will you it´s summer !!! Man I´m starting to think there is nothing but football and rumours for you guys :( !!!!!

Cragnotti is a business man and he knows better then to make crazy deals and can´t you guys just get on the train and get that media is trying to unstable Lazio for the upcoming season !!!

Verdi: Get a clue will you !!! Ohh but Gazetta wrote that this and that was going to happen - Gazzetta can suck my fuxxking **** from here until tuesday ok !!! Gazzetta wrote that Rivaldo had signed the papers and he was a Lazio player in MAY !! and that both clubs would deny it but they had to because they where still playing leauge and cup games !!!!! FUXX THAT HAPPEN ?? IS RIVALDO INFACT A FXXKING LAZIO PLAYER !!! GET A FUXXKING SEEING EYE DOG OK !!!!

Man this **** is so fuxking lame I can´t belive I´m responding to it !!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,I'll try to tell you this on a nice way,GET LOST!

Just for your information,Nedved will switch to the right.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
He Svennis im living in Holland and it's 16oC and raining,
well thats summer in holland:mad: great eh?:rolleyes:

Man i wish i lived in Greece orsomethinglikethat(altough not now it's 45oC it think, i feel sorry for you AMO;))

Ofcource there more in life than Footbal(really i didn't know:rolleyes:) but in the summer you can only talk about transfers cuz there are no matches played, DUHH!!!

The 1 thing i love is making up line-up's, I LOVE it!

Buffon
Sartor-Thuram-Cannavaro-Vanoli
Fuser-Almeyda-Boghossian-Conceicao
Micoud
Amoroso

He it worked for lazio;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Willem why do you wanna live in Grecce ?? can´t you see that the sun has fried Amo´s brain :)

Amo - Whatever ok Whatever !! Nedved will play wherever Gazzetta will put him - it´s not up to the coach anymore so why bother.

I just want to remind your paranoid axx of your own posts before the game with Inter and how everybody speculated that Parma´s entire fate was depending on a CL place this season - oh Parma will sell everybody if we don´t make the CL team, Tanzi will go bezerke and you´ll have a totally new team etc etc etc .....

While you keep getting stressed up about transfers I´ll wait until they are over and speculate then.

Forza Lazio Serie A champions 99/00 !!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Actually the top we reached today here is 38C.Our record tihs year is 43.5C...bouf! Still,the sun is hot enough so I spent the whole morning to the beach roasting myself. :)

Now its getting a bit windy (a BIT) but this will do things only worst in other parts of the country wherre there are fires...our forests are suffering :(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My godness Svennis. I wonder who's got no life. :) We knew that you had some sort of problems but that was really too much, even by your standards. :) Why do you get so upset then? If you know it's false and all... Relax, it's summer... ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To annoy "Svennis" even further... :)

Lazio to swap Conceicao for Crespo

Lazio have finally come to the conclusion that to get Hernan Crespo they will have to let go of Sergio Conceicao. After Marcelo Salas’s refusal, Parma have made it clear that they want the Portuguese midfielder to conclude the Crespo deal.

This evening Cragnotti will meet his top advisers and Lazio coach Sven Göran Eriksson for a brainstorming session on who could be a possible replacement for Conciecao. Overmars and Figo are currently out of the picture, and apparently the new target is thought to be Barcelona’s Boudewijn Zenden.

Zenden is only 24 years old and has a market value of over 24 billion lire (€12.4m). He’s a player who can operate on both the left and right wing without any difficulty. Ivan de la Pena could also be offered in this deal, and the player would be very happy to return to Barcelona, the club that made him famous.

The most expensive deal in Italian football history could finally be reaching a conclusion. Hernan Crespo is free to go if Lazio agree to giving Parma what they want, that being Almeyda, Conceicao and 25 billion lire (€12.9m).

by Guglielmo Buccheri
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Don't hope too much,before it's done.You'll regret,just like i did when i hope Figo will come to Lazio.
Conceicao to parma????not a chance buddy!!!!!
but we still have another great right wing,and i think malesani will be interested in him.
u know who is he??????
great,that's right..he is LOMBARDO just get him:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts