Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an article in italian and I translated it with babelfish. It's useless to post it like that but here is what I could make of it.

Parma value Crespo to 100 billion lire. Or Around $45 million.

Juventus offer Kovacevic and Tudor in part exchange and Lazio offer Salas and Stankovic. But Parma's view is that Crespo will not be sold since his best years is still to come. It's all up to Hernan then. How bad he wants to leave and so on.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
if we only could trade crespo for Montero and maby 15$ million
but thats just fantasy!
Tuder and Stankovic may not be mature enough
Salas now wants to stay but i don't know Lazio wants him to stay
Kovacevic wood be nice though

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
EXACTLY Gialloblu! Plus he doesnt have an EU passport while Lassissi has.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
If he is going to Juve you better get the money for him (or O'Neill in a part exchange deal), the rest of the players Parma does not need or they won't leave Juve. Heh, Zambrotta can play on the left wing...But he won't leave probably. Anyway what happened with your interest in Dutch players from Feyenord and PSV?

S

·
0 Posts
He Willem,

Parma is looking for left wing back isn't it, why not Tomasz Rasza......... or tininho?
Ohh and I heard that PSV superstar Jan Heintze would favour a move to serie A (hahaha) and if Stanic is leaving Iwan might be an option to look at.

------------------
Hi my name is Scream and I support Fiorentina....

and what's your kick in LIFE???????

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hehe, Heintze is a hot opportunity for the future. Anyway, what I heard before is about an interest in Van Wonderen and Crus. And the first is not that bad after all. (Actually I have the feeling Amo opened a word on this matter).

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
According to La Republicca Lazio have changed the bid for Crespo from Salas + Stankovc to Salas + Almeyda.

My personal view is this. As long as Salas is included, REJECT THE OFFER! Or, if Tanzi is wise, use Salas as trading bait to Juve for Kovacevic... :)

S

·
0 Posts
Giani,

Kees van Wonderen is good, but he is 30 years of age and has said in loads of interviews he doesn't wanna play abroad cause he wants his family and family in law around him. He only wanna play in the Netherlands and he is now playing for Feyenoord so he said he won't leave that team for another cuz it is a topteam.

About Cruz, he is on the transfermarket but i doubt if he is good enough to replace Crespo. Crespo scored 22 goals in serie A, cruz only 15 in Dutch league. His talents are great but he is not a prolific goalscorer.

Yeah, Heintze will have another few good years in him, he is eating sharkbones!!! to stay fit and he says it works for him.

There is a rumour he wants to play in Euro 2008 finals cause these finals might me be in Denmark and Sweden................ he is 55 by then I guess

------------------

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, Kees could have made at least three good seasons in Seria A, but you're right Scream, he's better of in Feyenord.
Verdi, I have the feeling that soon this bid would be changed to Stankovic + Almeyda + money :) .

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Actually there was a rumor about Van Gastel (not Van Wonderen) and Cruz.But it was probably just a rumor and since it was from tuttosport...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

S

·
0 Posts
Van gastel could have joined Roma in stead of Assuncao, but feyenoord president told Sensi to F*** OFF cuz he made a ridiculous low bid (3 million dollars), it seems to me Sensi learned his lesson cuz he is not making the same mistake with Bati ($30 milion, hehehehehehehe) isn't he???

Van Gastel had a really bad season, lots of injuries, and still he had a big mouth that he wants to leave for a bigger competition.
He sucks big time and he is cheating on his wife.......if that isn't inside information (haha)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Scream_675 (edited 26-05-2000).]

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yess van Gastel sux big time, if he only joined Roma it would be a big flop also he would be benched and Tomassi would start
I think feyenoord wishes he sold him now he's the cream of the crap and i ready for a club like Telstar or Haarlem!

Cruz is a whole other story, this is one of the most genious 'lazy' football player i ever saw he has the talent to become a superstar but is to lazy to become one, in 3
years(or even 4) in holland he can't even speak dutch, well maby one word 'geld' what means mony, galatasary wanted him for 15$ million but feyenoord rejected it, like they do with all their bids from clubs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts