8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who you prefer as 1 year loan striker?

crespo no doubt...samp need poacher

cassano, fornaroli, bellucci..... assisters are ready

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
might some samp fan say any one of them would be a very good signing for the team. both are well experienced in calcio. but, i aslo agree with you guys that cassano is a bit better choice while he`s ( fox of the box ) which samp need more in current squad while the team already have bellucci, cassano, bonazzoli and fornaroli. :)

:cool:

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
hands down crespo coz suazo of inter hasnt been all wat he was at cagliari or mayb he was jst over achievin dere bt i feel dat bonazzoli and fornaroli can b da poachers wid cassano behind dem so i hope we 1st go for a decent defendr and den mayb get anothr cassano type or support striker 2 support fornaroli+bonazzoli ........... if bonazzoili goes den crespo ofcourz :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
hands down crespo coz suazo of inter hasnt been all wat he was at cagliari or mayb he was jst over achievin dere bt i feel dat bonazzoli and fornaroli can b da poachers wid cassano behind dem so i hope we 1st go for a decent defendr and den mayb get anothr cassano type or support striker 2 support fornaroli+bonazzoli ........... if bonazzoili goes den crespo ofcourz :)
agree with ya about suazo.

if mazzari will depend on bonazzoli, then i don`t think samp will need for a new strikers while the team already have 2 box players fornaroli+bonazzoli and cassano+ bellucci who play behind strikers superbly. ( 4 players are enough)..
after that it would be better you look for a new defender only!

but, all of that depend on whether mazzari will depend on bonazzoli or not. :)

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know Fornaroli is typical box striker at this moment. Samp need Suazo:pp
Suazo------Bellucci or Fornaroli
-----Cassano

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I know that Crespo is experienced player, I know he has scored many goals in different leagues and competitions but I don't rate him high. Hard to say why but I never liked him and the way he plays. So I am against Crespo.

And what is more important we need a defender now! I agree with some of You guys that we have enough strikers. Let's give a chance to Bonazzoli, if he is fit he can score goals. Also we should have in the squad young striker from our primavera and from time to time give him a chance. Good player in a defence is a pririoty for Samp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts