Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reported by eurofotball.com:
"Parma and Lazio have finally agreed on a record deal which will see Hernan Crespo go to Lazio while Marcelo Salas, Matias Almeyda and 25 billion lire (€13m) move in the other direction."

Laziomania has also mentioned the move:
"It really looks like Crespo is coming to Lazio. Parma accepted the offer and Salas was convinced by his agent to move to Parma.
Lazio will have to give Marcelo Salas, Matias Almeyda and $10 million to Parma. Lazio will received the Argentinean striker Hernan Crespo."

This is a Record transfer where Crespo is valued by nearly $60 million. The good thing is Sergio or Angel were not involved in the transfer :D
Im sorry for Salas he really wanted to stay :(

So I presume next season we will see Angel and Crespo upfront with lopez following them up and Veron making the plays. :)

LAZIO 4 LIFE

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well now at least we will have not a great but maybe the best in italy if not the worldattack!! Lopez Crespo!!
other good attacks will be:
Roma: totti,batistuta,montella/delveccio
Parma: amoroso,salas
inter: vieri,ronaldo

i think that Crespo was valued at almost $70mil not $60mil
it would be a major offence to Salas that he is only worth $25mil!!!

Also no to Angel, we need an italian striker if we are to get another striker, not a south american!!! So that would rule out palermo also i think!! Baggio would be nice but it would be unfair to put him at 4th choice i think, maybe its better for him to go to a team like Napoli.

__________Peruzzi
________Nesta_Mihajlovic
Negro_____Simione____Pancaro
Conceicao__Veron____Nedved
_______Crespo__Lopez

This team will be unbeatable!! :):)
Maybe we paid too much for Crespo but if it means we will take the league and champions league and score many goals its worth it!! :):)

FORZALAZIO!
Good luck to Salas and Almeyda at Parma!! :(:(

·
International
6,519 Posts
Jeah, my dreams are finally coming true ! Now like EL MATADOR said this team will be unbeatable ! WE will win lo scudetto ad Champions League again !!!! :p

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lazio

Lazio is becoming the worlds' best team.
We will win Champions League and scudetto.
As for attack Crespo will partner Lopez with S.Inzaghi and
Angel on the Bench.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Never wanted to open a new thread for it. A news for the newspaper, we already know it:

Crespo in Lazio for Salas and Almeyda
---------------------------
The Striker of the National Team of Argentina, Hernan Crespo, The Vice Kind Of Goals last season, transferred from Parma to Lazio in one of the biggest Deals ever made in soccer.
Parma will get for him the Chilean Striker Marcelo Salas :)(), The Argentinian Midfielder Mattias Almeyda and 5 Million Dollars. Parma has also the option to buy Sergio Conceicao from Lazio. Crespo will join the Argentinians Claudio Lopez (Purchased from Valencia) and Juan Sebastian Veron.
--------------------------------
I know it's silly, but i thought it's nice for you to know. It is now official.
CRESPO IS OURS!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
7 argentinians ???

Ramy u got it all wrong :eek:

there are 4 at the moment :
Veron
Crespo
Sensini
Simeone

thats it!
(have i forget anyone? :p )

and Angel is Colombian but plays in an argentinian club! :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never wanted Salas to leave...:(

Hope Crespo will do good for us but hopefully he will cut his awful old-eighties-czech-republic-haircut!

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
hmmm... yeah, you have forgot our new purchasing from Valencia :)
Claudio Piojo Lopez... Almeyda has gone... so i guess that leavs us with 5, that's right! unless i forgot anyone...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I gess U R because Bati has just signed for Roma...

And probably Crespo still has his best games yet to come while Bati has passed the peak of his career.

Hey, arent you supposed to get a star when you have written over 100 messages???

·
International
6,519 Posts
No, Petter, that was on old forum :):)

Jan, we "w(ish)ant" our stars back ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lazio

Bati is better at the moment but he is not so young anymore.
Crespo is better for future because he is still young.
He will show to us what he can do by helping us to win Champions League and Scudetto next season.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just want to stay that Crespo is equal to Salas.
The different between both them is because Crespo has an experience to play in serie A more than Salas.
Give him a chance, He'll be one of the best.
One more thing, Crespo is too expensive, i know he's worth it. It's true, we do need a new striker,but we still have Salas and Inzaghi up front.
I bet Lazio will play with 4-5-1 formation sometimes :)
so we need only one attacker, it can be either Salas, Lopez or Inzaghi.
Let's keep Salas.

·
International
6,519 Posts
I could't agree more with you Pierre,

Salas had a bad time this season playing and even scoring. I think we MUST keep him cause he is one of a few players that is playing wit his Heart. We should respect it. So, keep Salas, he will score more goals he did ever !

Forza El Matador

1 - 18 of 18 Posts