Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wot u guys think,,,,,,now the Crespo is the same as he was in Lazio n Inter ??

·
Registered
451 Posts
He is Brilliant if he can score an crucial goal to beat MU for Milan..Is nothing new. i still remember how he miss those chances againts brazil....Yes, now he is back with two goals againts Germany...If he score goals in some crucial game like Batistuta did, then he will be brilliant. For example, untill now Arsenal still remembered the goal that scored by Batistuta at their stadium to send them out of the champion league.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Crespo has changed teams so often in the last couple of years that I suspect it has affected his performance for quite a while. Parma, Lazio, Inter, Chelsea, Milan, almost a new team each year, it's not easy to adjust to that. But now he seems to have found his form again. He's not yet up to the level he was at once, but he's certainly on his way there.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Not even close IMO, he gives away the ball for free all the time and misses to much.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
No chance. He's lost his pace, fluff easy chances and loses possession far too easily. He has 8 goals in the league so far but the Crespo of old would have scored around 15 at this stage.

But if his goals can knock ManU out from the Champion's League then I'll change my opinion about him ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Boyo said:
Crespo has changed teams so often in the last couple of years that I suspect it has affected his performance for quite a while. Parma, Lazio, Inter, Chelsea, Milan, almost a new team each year, it's not easy to adjust to that.
When you also add his family tragedy, then it sure haven't been the best conditions for a top-footballer :moan: :moan:

Let's hope he'll have a long run at the same club, with the kid from ukraine out for the next month Crespo looks like the first striker at Milan for the next month :smileani:

A perfect chance, go for it :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
ilgenio said:
No chance. He's lost his pace, fluff easy chances and loses possession far too easily. He has 8 goals in the league so far but the Crespo of old would have scored around 15 at this stage.

But if his goals can knock ManU out from the Champion's League then I'll change my opinion about him ;)
i agree this is not the best crespo we have seen, like the one of parma and lazio, but i wouldnt take it as far as you, ilgenio.
He is scoring and assisting, and he scored a crucial goal against Lazio, that let you reach juventus in the top of the standings.
he is in his way to get the old form back, and im happy for it, since our NT needs a player like crespo.

·
Registered
342 Posts
But if his goals can knock ManU out from the Champion's League then I'll change my opinion about him

well..I think after the 1- 0 result, you should change it.

By the way...he only scored 8 goals bcoz he was on the bench most of the times.

:nono:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fouad-daman said:
But if his goals can knock ManU out from the Champion's League then I'll change my opinion about him

well..I think after the 1- 0 result, you should change it.

By the way...he only scored 8 goals bcoz he was on the bench most of the times.

:nono:

Epa, vamos Crespo, hopefully nobody will remember the kid from Ukraine by the time he'll be fit to play again :lala: :lala:

·
Registered
451 Posts
well is a free gift that given by the MU Goalkeeper, is one of the most vital goals that he ever scored, congratulation Crespo, i think you deserved the position for Argentina .Keep up the great work and do it one more time and send MU out of the champion League

1 - 10 of 10 Posts