Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lazio has put a price tag of 50 million Euro on our striker. Crespo's agents are informed that this is the asking price and to inform interested clubs about it.

Considering that if Atleticoa madrid deal for three of our players definitevly falls through, it will give us just enough money to pay for the purchase of Sorin & Oddo, and probably pay ManU some of the money due to them for Stam.

Thats not good enough, and Crespo will have to go. I'l rather see him leave than Nesta;).

This will leave us, appart from Inzaghi & primavera players, effectivly without a striker.

Who do you want in & why?:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
is mutu good enough for lazio??? how about cisse??

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I guess they (Lazio) would be really interested in Di Vaio.
But players like Di Viao, Cisse, Ronaldinho or whoever is the flavour of the month would be stupid moves IMO.
If the economy is so bad that you have to sell one of your starplayers, then it's pretty stupid to replace him with someone who costed nearly as much. I'm not saying that Di Vaio or Cisse would cost €50 m, but around €30 m maybe.

Instead buying smart is preferable.
Muzzi for example is a good buy. I don't now the latest details, but from what I heard he would go for about a third of what Di Vaio would. And he's far from three times worse then Marco. So he's not as flashy as Di Vaio, but I'm sad to say that you don't have that luxury at this moment. But he does get the job done, and that's what matters.

Making the same mistake as you did last season with Mendieta, would be utterly stupid.

·
International
6,519 Posts
It is rather impossible, but I would love Montella in Lazio jersey next season. He proved to be decisive for Roma, as he was the one who scored the goals who took Roma to the scudetto last season.

Montella would be perfetto, but if not, Cisse is a great choice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Matjaz said:
It is rather impossible, but I would love Montella in Lazio jersey next season. He proved to be decisive for Roma, as he was the one who scored the goals who took Roma to the scudetto last season.

Montella would be perfetto.
I cannot believe you said that. Do you really believe that Roma would sell Montella to of all teams their enemies, the little racist team from Rome with queer pale blue jerseys? Puh-leessse, stop being so delusional, that would never happen, he would be sold to any team on the world rather than Lazio....

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Every Laizo fan if has to choose, MUXT choose for Crespo to go!! There is no way to let Nesta leave instead of Crespo ... we know how Nest is Lazio and Lazio is Nesta ...

·
International
6,519 Posts
Fabz said:
I cannot believe you said that. Do you really believe that Roma would sell Montella to of all teams their enemies, the little racist team from Rome with queer pale blue jerseys? Puh-leessse, stop being so delusional, that would never happen, he would be sold to any team on the world rather than Lazio....
Have you read my first line of that post ? :rolleyes:

Roma...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I already loved Montella when he was playing in Samp..so you might guess how bad it tasted to see him joining roma...:(

Anyways, that's done, and he won't join Lazio.

Cisse would be really cool! But he stated that he wants to stay at Auxerre for one more season. But looking at how much he is on the wanted list by many topteams......

I am wondering something lately, and it's about a Swedish youngster (20 years of age if I am correct) called Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
He plays for Ajax, and perhaps you know the guy. I have seen him play sometimes, and he mostly sucked (6 goals in 28 matches, not all started!), but it depends on what system he is played in, as that was in 4-3-3. But I have seen some of his moves, and I can tell you that he will become a really good player. (perhaps I have got an eye on those talents ;'))

IMO, he would fit "brilliantly'' in 4-4-2 formation, and the guy is full of technique, and confidence even though his career at Ajax didn't start as expected this year. Brought in as a great prospect, mostly benched...
Then, I won't know if this is a good idea to start him at once, or loan him out to a 'smaller team' in Serie A. Also since he hasn't shown anything to Europe for that matter...but perhaps wait till after the WC.
He is one of the most talented players out there right now, and Roma is chasing him aswell for quite some time.
Ajax has most recently told that if an offer comes in for Zlatan, and I think his price might lay around the €10-15 million, Ajax is willing to negotiate and work on finding a new employer for him. Well, all depends on his performances during the WC of course, where he will most probably will be a pinchsitter.
Milan appeared to have made a bid that was rejected before this news if I am right.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Ibrahimovic is indeed talented... But when I see how Roberto Baronio was loaned out to both Reggina and Fiorentina because of his personality I don't think Ibrahimovic would benefit much with a move to Lazio. He has an ego about the same size as Mario Cipolini :dazed: and thinks he's God's gift to football.

·
Registered
18 Posts
laziali is so right about ibrahimovic!!!

but what did i see now? (laziomania.net)
is it really possible for Santiago Solari (+ lots of lira (euros)) to move to Lazio in a crespo deal?
2 words:
YES PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I haven't seen an update to that, but it has been speaking about for a long time that we can have Solari + cash for Crespo. I think Crag only wants the cash, though. I have seen Solari in many games, and I think we will defineatly benefit from his skills. I would prefer Morientes, though. If we can get him we are guaranteed goals. Then again most people know how Spanish players usually do in Serie A.

Matjaz, be careful to take such words in your mouth. Actually I respect Montella too, but he is the only of those Roma players I would like. A move between Lazio and Roma seems impossible at any time. The fans would go furious. Unless we are talking about Mihajlovic. Montella would be an excellent reinforcement, though.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Jardel and Toni.

reasons:
1)We only need pay about 30M Euro to get the both persons.
2)after the reform of Mancini, wing attack will be the major method and consequently we need a great head working stiker.

·
Registered
18 Posts
(Mario) Jardel and Toni i guess...

excuse my un-how-ever-you-call-it but where do these players play? by the way i wouldn't mind to see Montella at Lazio, but it seems quite impossible to me that will happen. Where did you pick that up that this might be an option?

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Jardel plays in Sporting, Luca Toni in Brescia.

I don't think it was ever mentioned as a possibility that Montella could join Lazio, more like wishful thinking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts