Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The deal is done people..

Matias Almeyda, Sergio Conceicao + over $15 million to Parma (too much :mad: )
Crespo to Lazio

im sorry for Conceicao, and i would like to thank him very much for not just playing with his feet but with his heart, hes a great player.. sorry to see him go :(

Now Salas is between the tides, Inter are not interested in him anymore for economical reasons and he feels unwanted in Lazio, what will happen to him ? :confused:

signed Transfers for new players so far
Roberto Baronio
Peruzzi
Claudio Lopez
Crespo

and now most probably Zenden:) is coming to Lazio to cover Conceicao's:( place
also Angel of River plate might be joining Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
1. UUUUYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH that's the way (AHAHA) i like it (AHAHA) ....

LAZIO WILL WIN AGAIN !

2. Trancer, where did u get the info ??! :confused:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I guess both teams benefit from this deal. You get a better striker and we get a better midfield. But it makes me laugh when I think about how much you've just paid for Hernan. For that price I'm sure Tanzi would have sold his mother... :)

I hope for your sake that you do well next year, because if you don't the Lazio stock will start to go downhill, and with it your financial powers. It's a big gamble to float on the stock exchange...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Lazio finalise £35m Crespo deal
Tuesday 11th July 2000

Hernan Crespo's drawn-out transfer to Lazio was sealed on Tuesday when Parma confirmed they had accepted £12 million plus midfielders Matias Almeyda and Sergio Conceicao in return for the Argentina hitman.

Now with this transfer what about salas their is word seedorf may be a swap for salas>

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I hope it's a lie or a dream.....
Cragnotti is making Lazio weaker.... I can understand that he wants to part with Almeyda, but why Conceicao?! and 15 Million Dollars?! :mad:
I'd hate to say that, but i don't want Crespo in Lazio.

In that article CMDG published, it says: "...in return for the Argentina hitman"

HITMAN?! He scored 22 goals, 5 of them from Penalties!
he ain't that good! Surely not that good that we should part ways with Conceicao. now he wants to bring Zenden. In what money?! Even Lazio has a limited budget!

If Crespo will not make it the Laziali fans will slaughter him.

And what about the black player Cragnotti plans to bring?!

i donno what the hell he's doing..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
How do you understand the word hitman Lazialli alkl the way? 50 goals would be enough?

Fine,I wish he becomes crap,fans attack him,becomes unhappy and Parma buys him back.No problem :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I' ve just seen this on Tv. Seems also that next season will come Giannichedda and Fiore. I'm happy but Conceicao...I hope he'll do great things also in Parma. Welcome Hernan! Goodbye Matias and Sergio!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Jena25, you mean Fiore, Stefano Fiore from Udinese?? I have a dream, I like him very much :) He's a great player.
Will he play for Lazio next season or the season after?? It doesn't really matter as long as he play for Lazio :)

Good luck Sergio :)
Welcome Hernan..

·
International
6,519 Posts
Ouuu, i can't face that Sergio is going... :(
HOPE LAZIO WILL DAMN WIN LO SCUDETTO NEXT YEAR !!!! :)

FORZA LAZIOOOO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will save this URL and give it back to you after Crespos 25th in the league goal next season.

By then he will be your hero, I promise

FORZA LAZIO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Crespo Deal

I agree with you Michel, but I think that it was the only way to get one of the best Serie A strikers. Crespo is like Batigol, he will surely make 20+ goals, it's guaranteed, I saw him when he played at River Plate, and at Parma an he is just great, and the fact that he adjusted into the serie A perfectly, makes him as valuable as Vieri, Bati or any of the good Seria A strikers

FORZA CRESPO, FORZA LAZIO!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts