Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uuuuuuuuuuuuf, but after what!!! he suffered and waited for this moment but it finally comes, I am really happy for him but still dont like to see him as starter in the NT, Crespo scored 3 goals in 6 days time.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Batigol9 said:
uuuuuuuuuuuuf, but after what!!! he suffered and waited for this moment but it finally comes, I am really happy for him but still dont like to see him as starter in the NT, Crespo scored 3 goals in 6 days time.
Rumor has it that his significant other is not giving him any which may very well be the reason why he's suddenly found his ever lost form.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Crespo strikes again as Milan win at Chievo :thmbup:

By Simon Evans

MILAN, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Argentine striker Hernan Crespo continued his return to form by grabbing the winner in AC Milan's 1-0 win at Chievo Verona on Sunday.

Crespo's 50th-minute goal allowed second-placed Milan to move, at least temporarily, three points behind leaders Juventus who are away to Inter Milan later on Sunday.

The striker, on loan from English leaders Chelsea, had not scored until last week's Italian Cup win at Palermo but now has four goals in three games after his Champions League double against Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday.

Champions Milan also had their Brazilian goalkeeper Dida to thank after he produced a spectacular save in the 58th minute.

Juve have 31 points, Milan are on 28 and Udinese, who won 2-1 at Livorno on Saturday, are in third place on 22 points.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
¡QUE NUMERITO, HERNAN!

Los goles de Crespo en Serie A (194 partidos): 62 en el Parma (96/00), 39 en la Lazio (00/02), siete en el Inter (02/03) y el de ayer. Es el máximo goleador extranjero en actividad.

109 goals in Serie A. Crespo is the highest scoring non-Italian currently active in Serie A

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Humbird said:
¡QUE NUMERITO, HERNAN!

Los goles de Crespo en Serie A (194 partidos): 62 en el Parma (96/00), 39 en la Lazio (00/02), siete en el Inter (02/03) y el de ayer. Es el máximo goleador extranjero en actividad.

109 goals in Serie A. Crespo is the highest scoring non-Italian currently active in Serie A
Yes, and we got him for free with Chelsea paying even 50% of his wages :cool:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, Milan did a real barging for sure. A player just don't become crap over night so Hernan will hit the net many times more in Serie A.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Robban said:
Yes, Milan did a real barging for sure. A player just don't become crap over night so Hernan will hit the net many times more in Serie A.
Well, actually he did become crap overnight. I think it was a combination of injury, losing the starting position at WC2002, and losing his first baby. Luckily the second was born healthy and is doing well.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Milan: Crespo, grazie Ancelotti
Dom 28 Nov, 8:40 PM

(ANSA) - VERONA, 28 NOV - Il Milan batte il Chievo con Crespo e l'argentino dedica il 1/o gol in campionato, il 3/o nelle ultime 4 gare "prima di tutto a Ancelotti" :star:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Ancelotti loves Crespo so very much, unlike Fangio :D. He wanted him since quit long time and he got him in his lowest form but he believes in him so he gave him time and put him on the right track. Crespo like pringles. when he pops he never stops :D

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Good for you, Crespo :happy:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Crespo continues to improve, yesterday earning a "9" rating from Diario-Ole, scoring one and assisting on 3 others.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
He's gotta be abstaining from sex there's no other logical explination.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
I agree.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Loco said:
He's gotta be abstaining from sex there's no other logical explination.
That's strang, I read once for a psycholigist that sex 8-12 hours before the match could be very good for the player. So I guess that night he did it four times within the 8-12 period.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Pooh said:
That's strang, I read once for a psycholigist that sex 8-12 hours before the match could be very good for the player. So I guess that night he did it four times within the 8-12 period.

Crespo's doctor told him that you will either score on the pitch or in bed. You can't have the best of both worlds so pick one.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Milan to keep Crespo Monday 13 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan have revealed that they will make Chelsea an offer in a bid to keep Hernan Crespo at the club.

The Argentine is currently on loan until the end of the season but the Serie A side want him for good.

"We are already talking to Chelsea," confirmed Milan Vice-president Adriano Galliani. "We would like Crespo to stay.

"For now the player belongs to the London club but we are hopeful of reaching an agreement as we have a good relationship with the English side."

The striker arrived at the San Siro in the summer where he initially struggled to make an impact.

However, the old Crespo has returned in recent weeks and he’s starting to score with some consistency.

"I want a great gift from Milan," said the South American following his brace against Fiorentina yesterday.

"I would like the club to confirm me for next season. I have no intention of going back to England."

It’s understood that Chelsea and Milan could possibly reach an agreement in the New Year.

channel4

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Welcome back Czar. Hope you can find a little more time in your busy schedule and visit more often. After all, you are the Albiceleste guru.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I will be there are many other Guru's as well such as yourself, Fangio and Batigol not to mention a few other promising ones. :cool:

Loco said:
Welcome back Czar. Hope you can find a little more time in your busy schedule and visit more often. After all, you are the Albiceleste guru.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Three more today!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts