1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, straight forward question:
Are we becoming Crespo-dependent? :stress:

4 goals in 3 games for Valdanito!:stuckup::devil: :proud:
I feel he is getting slowly back into shape and in form. And we all know how deadly an inform Crespo can be once he is on a roll and hot!:dazed: An unstoppable goal machine. We all remember his amazing 2nd half of season with Lazio in his last year with the Biancocelesti where he had scored just 3 or 4 goals in the first half of the season then in the 2nd half, he was on a rout so much that he was able to first catch then surpass Sheva in the Canoniere race with 25 goals!:dazed:

If he continues like that and if history (specially Crespo's serie A history) is to give us any indication about him, I believe he could score 20-25 perle this season! :stuckup::proud: :devil:

FORZA VALDANITO!!!!!:star:
SEGNA PER NOI!!!!:proud::thmbup: :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
also coincides with sheva not playing....kinda like pippo and sheva....best when the other aint there

·
Registered
869 Posts
San Siro said:

I feel he is getting slowly back into shape and in form. And we all know how deadly an inform Crespo can be once he is on a roll and hot!:dazed: An unstoppable goal machine. We all remember his amazing 2nd half of season with Lazio in his last year with the Biancocelesti where he had scored just 3 or 4 goals in the first half of the season then in the 2nd half, he was on a rout so much that he was able to first catch then surpass Sheva in the Canoniere race with 25 goals!:dazed:

If he continues like that and if history (specially Crespo's serie A history) is to give us any indication about him, I believe he could score 20-25 perle this season! :stuckup::proud: :devil:

Cheers.;)
LOL

Crespo another indirect gift from our phylanthopic Uno di NOi :jester: :howler:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
LOL

Crespo another indirect gift from our phylanthopic Uno di NOi :jester: :howler:
Mr Corno on Tele Lombardia is no longer laughing ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diavolo said:
Mr Corno on Tele Lombardia is no longer laughing ;)
I assume Mr. Corno and not Cornuto :D is a Cugino right?:jester:

God I would love him to get back to his form and form with Sheva, a mightily duo up front!!!:stuckup: Just imagine for even one second what it would be like once Pippo is back from injury, once Tomasson is back as well and Crespo back to his real form, plus the best striker on this planet. Man, I'd hate to be facing them!:googly::nervous:

And how much I would love Crespo to score due perle, in the next derby! One per half, one in front la Curva Nord and one in front of la Sud!:stuckup::proud: :devil::jester:

FORZA VALDANITO!!!:star::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
LOL the idea of due perle is good indeed!

Is Crespo cup tied in case of a match against Chelsea?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
I assume Mr. Corno and not Cornuto :D is a Cugino right?:jester:

God I would love him to get back to his form and form with Sheva, a mightily duo up front!!!:stuckup: Just imagine for even one second what it would be like once Pippo is back from injury, once Tomasson is back as well and Crespo back to his real form, plus the best striker on this planet. Man, I'd hate to be facing them!:googly::nervous:

And how much I would love Crespo to score due perle, in the next derby! One per half, one in front la Curva Nord and one in front of la Sud!:stuckup::proud: :devil::jester:

FORZA VALDANITO!!!:star::devil:

Cheers.;)
Corno is indeed a cugino. He hates our guts :devil: Last time I heard him talk about Crespo it was simply "HA ha ha" ;)

Crespo scoring in front of Curva Nord, would allow the following happening:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
LOL the idea of due perle is good indeed!

Is Crespo cup tied in case of a match against Chelsea?
Eh, he played vs Shakthar, scoring 2 goals, so I guess, no, he ain't cup tied ;) otherwise we would face a severe punishment by uefa :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Maurizio Mosca on "Controcampo" has just sentenced what I've been saying for months :cool: Juve will win the Scudo :wallbang: Inter the CL :wallbang:

Good news is that his predictions hardly ever are proved right ;)

P.S. Crespo's dream is to be a Milan player even next year (said on tv)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Psycho said:
Eh, he played vs Shakthar, scoring 2 goals, so I guess, no, he ain't cup tied ;) otherwise we would face a severe punishment by uefa :D
It was rumoured that Chesea included a "clause" in Crespo's contract with us that back Gio's claim. I don't think it's legal.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I don`t know whether we are dependent on Crespo,but I am happy that he finally started to show off.:D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Mosca therefore thinks that Inter will win the Cl by drawing always in both legs, scoring always more goals in the away draw than in the home one? ;)

This clause would be more like a gentlemen agreement. I dont think it can be legal, but obviously if we made such an agreement with them, I am surethat we will respect it and dont break our word... we are Milan, not calcio100 :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Actually I was going to say Pancaro dependent Payman :howler: ,It's great to see that a fit hernan crespo can take his opportunities.The beautiful thing is that we have players like kaka,Ambrosini,Pirlo,seedorf etc who can contribute with valuable goals.
I also think that they try to help out the forwards alot instead of going for goal themselves.we do need some more goals coming from the middle though.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Psycho said:
Mosca therefore thinks that Inter will win the Cl by drawing always in both legs, scoring always more goals in the away draw than in the home one? ;)

:
Like 0-0 and 1-1 style you meen :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Diavolo said:
Maurizio Mosca on "Controcampo" has just sentenced what I've been saying for months :cool: Juve will win the Scudo :wallbang: Inter the CL :wallbang:

Good news is that his predictions hardly ever are proved right ;)

P.S. Crespo's dream is to be a Milan player even next year (said on tv)
what an enormous amount of bolllocks Mosca says!!

They are countless..the man watches football since 50 years and still hasn't a clue of the game! :drunk:

I mean, i agree with Mughini's bashing on him, he's simply ridiculous, although amusing

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
what an enormous amount of bolllocks Mosca says!!

They are countless..the man watches football since 50 years and still hasn't a clue of the game! :drunk:

I mean, i agree with Mughini's bashing on him, he's simply ridiculous, although amusing
He he :D

A couple of past "pearls" from him. The very famous "Le bombe di Mosca" :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)

does that mean that this idea has now been put on the back burner ?

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?t=146044&highlight=Crespo

I wouldn't mind Milan sinking to mid-table, not because i bear any malice but i would like to see San Siro's reaction to it and his tactical and personnel ideas on how to get things right :D, i am sure his reactions would be very "emotional". :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts