Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rumor is completely and utterly impossible. There is absolutely no way it can possibly go through. The newspapers might just as well give up on writing articles about it, as it simply isn't going to happen. Period.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Is it about the wage ceiling or what?

if Lotito mentions him, some possibilities might be there? ;)

·
Registered
59,905 Posts
We need a topic like that about Quaresma in our forum. ;) :D

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I predict Crespo tomorrow is going to be unveiled as a roma player. You heard it here first.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I suppose the Crespo deal will be done next week or it won't be done at all. It's a huge paycut, though, so I'm pretty skeptical.

But to have Crespo as our centre forward instead of Makinwa is admittedly a pretty nice thought...

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Well, it appears that he is being discarded by Mourinho and I expect him to play little if he remains.
Given that, his return may still be a possibility.

And yes, having him in our attack is sooooo much better than having Makinwa.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
IF we sign Crespo - and we all know it won't happen - he would not just come as a replacement for Makinwa it would also mean the bench for one of either Rocchi, Pandev or Zarate. That spells a bit of a problem as I see it.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
btw Celtic seem to be hot in pursuit of him....
It appears they have withdrawn they interest. So I read at least.

@ Biancoceleste - you are right on that one actually.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
IF we sign Crespo - and we all know it won't happen - he would not just come as a replacement for Makinwa it would also mean the bench for one of either Rocchi, Pandev or Zarate. That spells a bit of a problem as I see it.
But we need a deep squad if we have any ambition. And we also don't know if Zarate is really going to do well.

Crespo would add quality, no doubt. With him we even have some chance to battle for CL, IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts