Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Lazio will make the signing of Hernan official today or tomorrow. The deal is this. Crespo to Lazio, Almeyda, Conceicao and money to Parma. The money is something between 25 billion lire and 60 billion lire. Most probable 40 billion.

For replacement we will probably sign the Euro 2000 top scorer Savo Milosevic. Because Real Madrid have their hands tied because of their elections we can sign him more easily than what would have been the case if not. Anyway, Savo have said that he would very much enjoy to try his luck in the most dificult league in the world. However, there is still the question about his price. The buy out clause is 65 billion lire I think. That's more than $30 million.

Further, there are different stories about what will happen with our effort to sign Jörgensen from Udinese. Some say that we gave him up the minute the Crespo deal was done and some say that we are still negotiating. We are supposed to be willing to offer 32 billion and Udinese want 40 billion.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
That would be not bad Jorgensen, Almeyda and S. Conceicao for Salas.
This would probaly end Fuser and Vanoli:(and:)

But after that we would have to dug deep in our pockets to
sign a striker:mad:

ANd after the signings of Lamouchi, Mboma, ALex and Micoud there is not much money left to spent...
BUT we also sold Stanic, and Vanoli will alslo leave if jorgensen signs.

But wasn't the deal not sealed a few days ago, and a week before and 2 weeks before?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a few words from the maestro Gianmarco Radice of the Parma mailing list.

According to other rumors, Parma are close to secure the services of
Dutch winger Marc Overmars valued 45 billion lira. In this deal Dino Baggio,
who has always stated he would like to end his career in England ,could be
included. Should this deal brake up, Parma would target Martin Jorgensen
(Udinese) or Johnathan Binotto (Bologna).

Also it is believed that Parma have offered Roberto Baggio a two year
contract worth 5 billion lira per season, and Ortega might join Milan.
Fiornetina, are interested in either Vanoli or Falsini.

So, we could have Overmars and Conceicao running up and down on our wings. I could be worse... :)

Roberto Baggio would be excellent as long as his mood doesn't destroy the team spirit.

Don't worry about the finances. We will sell Ortega, Dino Baggio, Lassissi and Vanoli too. Not that they are worth alot but they will, together with Stanic, cover for Lamouchi, M'Boma, Alex and Micoud. Besides I think Tanzi is willing to spend some fresh money too.

Finally. I can't believe how GREAT things turn out at the monent. I must be dreaming!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tanzi is investing this year.Obviusly he doesnt look at the costs.

Fuser is staying guys,he will still be our man at the right or at least our back up,the best bakc up in Seria A I would say :)

Our wings sound to offencive,I prefer Jorgensen over Overmars because he can defend.

Its not a ****ming dream,its reality! :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
im agree whit u VERDI:

im agree whit u VERDI:
Dutch winger Marc Overmars valued 45 billion lira is expensive, and i will prefer Jorgensen or Conceicao.

Overmars was a fantastic player, but hes going old¡

Our probably news: Jorgensen, Almeyda, S. Conceicao for Salas looks cool¡

but salas situation was:

Angel first option from River+S.Conceicao for salas.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wouldn't exactly call overmars old... he's only 27 and hitting his prime.

Yet, I agree that he's a tad overpriced. I think his game will translate to the Serie A, but Parma should now focus on strikers. They have other options at midfield.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Way to go VERDI!

He he :).

As it SEEMS the Crespo deal is finalized I would like people (particularly svennis I guess :)) to notice the "rumour" VERDI posted yesterday.

Apparently Lazio will make the signing of Hernan official today or tomorrow. The deal is this. Crespo to Lazio, Almeyda, Conceicao and money to Parma. The money is something between 25 billion lire and 60 billion lire. Most probable 40 billion.

Calciomercarto reports that the prize is the two players plus 17 million$ (Cragnotti's words apparently) which is just shy of the 40 billion lira mark. So sometimes the rumours turn out to be right it seems.
Way to go Parma.
I hope Lazio fails miserably in their attempt to get new wings. Actually it would be cool if they got Zenden though, because he will be very expensive AND it would force them to play Nedved out of position. HAHAHA :).
Even more so- Lazio is straining their resources more than I expected- while destabilizing their team. Beutifull :).
I never pictured a Scudetto winning side selling their best defensive midfield AND only right midfield player to get... ANOTHER striker. Crespo is great for sure, but he's NOT worth this kind of money.
All we need now is that they sell Salas cheap because there's no room for him- and he LOVES Lazio.... just like Conseicao .... HEHE :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correction Glen. I posted it today at 11:42 AM. :)

I am a bit worried about Conceicao's attitude but I guess he will be full of revenge once Serie A get started. Besides, when he meet our wonderful squad I'm sure he'll be happy to there. Thuram, Cannavaro, Buffon, Micoud, Amoroso and Fuser are all champions. Add his old friend from Lazio, Almeyda, and I'm sure he'll be more than satisfied.

Anyway, we seem to be in great condition for this season. I can't wait for Serie A to start again.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow,
what a deal you guys got!!
I mean two top quality players plus lots of cash for One Player!!!
Unbelievable that Cragnotti would do such a thing,i guess he was obssessed with Crespo.
I thought you guys would be out of it,but with this deal plus another signing upfront you could be very dangerous,especially if Amoroso catches fire!!
Glen,
you're right the equalibruim of their team is messed up and they plan to fix it through the transfer market,they're starting to look like Inter!!!
I can't believe a scudetto winner would do such a thing....
Anyway,Parma good luck with the team and in the year!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
parma is spending alot of money and it is worrying becuase if they dont succeed this year, all the purchases would be wasted. with the lineup of yours, i think tanzi is looking for lo scudetto. anything less would be disappointing.

teams to watch:
lazio
parma
inter
juve-not because of skills, but because of the ref situtations. ;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Argentina,lets say that at the last game this year Inzaghi scored two of his chances against Perugia and Juve were champions,would Lazio be dissapoiting? would Veron and Simeone be wasted transfers?

Tanzi does what he should have been doing from the first place.Buying smartly and great.He finally decided to invest at Parma.He is the third richest man in Italy after all.The captures of Alex and Laursen prove he has a long term plan.

And while we are at it,Milosevic is next I feel...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts