Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah but Salas said yes and there is only details to do now.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw an interview with Salas (after wc-qualification)
that he says its not true that he has said yes to someting but when he know someting he would speak. Parmas Tanzi has gived Mascardi one week to speak with Salas and Crespo.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It's time for Lazio to decide who will become a striker partner for Lopez.
It would be great to have Crespo in Lazio team, but I also don't mind to see Salas to play for Lazio at least for one more season.
There's a player who very easily adapt to Italian soccer, example: Shevchenko
But there's also a player who find the difficulty to adapt with Italian soccer, for example: Salas and CRESPO, do you guys remembered the first time he play for Parma?
He seldom scored, so i think, We'd rather keep Salas for one more season.

AND Salas is keen to play for Lazio, play with his heart (the same as Conceicaio :) , and He wants to stay with Lazio.

Forza Salas ("El Matador") :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
I dont know, maybe lazio should wait another more season with crespo, and see if Salas will return as he was before. There aren't as many players, who are playing with their hearts, Salas definately is. And that, i respect on him. I say Salas stay in Lazio !

FORZA SALAS !

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I prefer Salas to stay in Lazio too. Even more after seeing how persistent he is to stay with us! I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but we can't be 100% sure that Crespo will rock in Lazio. Dunno how long he'll take to adjust, etc, etc. With Salas the problem is already more transparent. I'm already prepared to see Almeyda wearing another jersey next season, but Salas...I still have my hopes...

Forza Lazio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts