Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crespo is a great striker but I think the prise was to high for him. Yes we get rid of Almeyda, who is also an Argentinian player but Salas and money to that was to much.
Is Crespo so much better than Salas? I don´t think so, he only scores more.

The only positive with this trade is that Baronio for certain will take the role as defensive playmaker and next year no one will remember Almeyda.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crespo is a good striker, but he's not worth Salas + Almeyda and $$$. Don't like the deal at all.

I will miss Salas and Almeyda. I wish them good luck with Parma (they are building a great team over at Tardini, hope they can get Rui Costa)
Well Hernan Crespo, it looks like i'm going to have to cheer for you next year since you're in my team.

Forza Lazio!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. Maybe to much for one player, but yet, Almeyda would have left anyway, almost for sure. And Salas is great but you saw what happened, he wasn't good at the end of the season. As far as for Crespo he was good all the season. But all in all i think they are pretty equal. But we "only" paid 10 million dollars if i understood the whole thing right. So i dont think its so bad, really. We got a great striker, we gave another and Almeyda was already there... so.. but maybe we shouldn't have paid ANYTHING as Parma got two for one. But still...

Romanisti Mai!!! Forza Lazio!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I have stopped to think about this and i think at least our scoring drought wont happen again but it still remains that we won the scudetto!!
I dont think that Crespo can be worth $70.000.000 (Salas is valued at $35mil and Almeyday $25mil +$10mil cash!!)
We could buy for that money Palermo Denilson Sol Campbell Baggio and Zamorano for that much money!!!!!!!!!!! (im not saying we should buy these players)
THIS IS CRAZY!!!!! :(:( My last hope was for Salas not to accept to go to Parma but it looks like hes already agrred!!

Well i guess if it does happen at least we will never have a scoring problem :):)

FORZALAZIO!
Good luck to Salas and Almeyda at Parma!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crespo 25 goals next season

Crespo is superb player,he will score many goals for us in future but he does not worth $65 mil.:mad:
But if that is the only way to get him then good.:cool:
Almeyda did not want to play for us and he is gone.
As for Salas he shoulded stay .
But we have Baronio ,Claudio Lopez And Crespo and we are going to have better team next season.
I hope thet Crespo wil score for us at least 25goals.:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
or maybe more, right DANIJEL ? :)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Crespo is fantastic, but this is a BAD BAD deal.
I wouldn't trade Salas alone for Crespo. It's a waste of good players and good money. I'm sure that Crespo will score over 25 goals next season (unless Eriksson will do his changing lineup again, and that's why Salas only score 12)
but still i wouldn't trade him for Salas. Maybe Almeyda and 10 Million suits more to this deal, but i'd hate to give away Salas.

On the other hand i'm glad we have Crespo and we will win the Treble this year!

g'luck to Salas and Almeyda at Parma :(
Baronio is better than Almeyda!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts